Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2002 3:01:07 AM EDT
Anyone ever tried this system? If so what was the result?
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 3:06:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I have *HEARD* that they are "passable", but RF interference is an issue.  YIMMV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 3:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 3:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Returned mine w/in trial time,weak/grainy pix,could not get it to work proporly either,also heard pix can be readily intercepted like DF said.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:00:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Returned mine w/in trial time,weak/grainy pix,could not get it to work proporly either,also heard pix can be readily intercepted like DF said.
View Quote
mags, my friend, may I call you my friend? a wired setup is more trustworthy and secure.  In order to hack it, you have to physically splice wires.
Get a wired setup!
View Quote
....[size=5]HEY,[/size=5]DF my friend,can I call you my friend,[pissed]thats my line![;)],yeah x10 also offers the hard wired set which,as you pointed out is infinitely more secure.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok guys thanks for the info. You talk about it being intercepted and picture quality being poor. I live out the boonies, and unless they have a half mile range thru hills and valleys that should not be a problem. Now as for the interference, what would cause that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top