Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 8:30:22 PM EDT
Neat site, I've contributed some and ever started my own topics.

What say we get on on AR15.com going. It has history and personality, I think it belongs there
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Neat site, I've contributed some and ever started my own topics.

What say we get on on AR15.com going. It has history and personality, I think it belongs there

IIRC Arfcom once had a page on Wikipedia but it was removed by the reviewers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I edited the ones on bill and hilary clinton once
lasted about a day before they got changed back
made all sorts of comments in the middle of long paragraphs about them being liars, adulterers and criminals
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Go look up America's Army.

The place is generally a very good source of information, as long as you dont go looking for info on topics that are going to heavily bais like George Bush or Haliburton.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually I think Wikipedia's coverage of controversial topics is very very good. (vandalism does occur but tends to be removed quickly).

For a good laugh try www.uncyclopedia.org.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I just added a topic for ar15.com. Let's see if this lasts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar15.com
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#6]
what?

The Bushmaster XM-15 is a semi-automatic rifle version of the AR-15 made in several different calibers by Bushmaster Firearms, Inc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

the XM15 is 5.56. I've never seen it in anything else in any bushmaster catalog
the only other caliber bushmaster has is their new .308 AR10 clone except maybe for a .22lr conversion kit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top