Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 5:04:05 PM EDT
Why did you have to put such jackasses next to me?

There's the barest dusting of snow falling.  I guess you know what that means!  That's right!  Get out the snowmachine and run it up and down the streets!  Back and forth, back and forth, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Uh oh, looks like some irate neighbor called the cops on us and made us stop.  What will we do to have fun now?  I know!  Get in our trucks and revv the engines!  Whoo hoo!  An internal combustion engine!  Ever notice that when you step on the gas, it gets REAL LOUD, and when you let off the gas, it quiets down?  Isn't it neat?  I'll do it over and over again for about five minutes or so! Fuck yeah!  Bitchin'!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I had some mouth-breather testing out some two stroke dirt bike on my road this afternoon.  Idiot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If someone lives next to you in AK, you are in the wrong place. Get out of the city, it should not be too hard.

Quoted:
Why did you have to put such jackasses next to me?

There's the barest dusting of snow falling.  I guess you know what that means!  That's right!  Get out the snowmachine and run it up and down the streets!  Back and forth, back and forth, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Uh oh, looks like some irate neighbor called the cops on us and made us stop.  What will we do to have fun now?  I know!  Get in our trucks and revv the engines!  Whoo hoo!  An internal combustion engine!  Ever notice that when you step on the gas, it gets REAL LOUD, and when you let off the gas, it quiets down?  Isn't it neat?  I'll do it over and over again for about five minutes or so! Fuck yeah!  Bitchin'!

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Potato in the tailpipe.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm assuming cleaning your guns on your front porch/lawn is illegal in AK?

CW
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
It's the same everywhere.  Around here, when it rains, people freak on the roads.  It's like they just discovered brakes and are getting a kick out the flashy brake lights going on and off.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's the same everywhere.  Around here, when it rains, people freak on the roads.  It's like they just discovered brakes and are getting a kick out the flashy brake lights going on and off.

I agree, I've seen the way Palo drives and that's an accurate account.

What were you doing so close behind me?  Or do you usually get behind men and follow them...keenly observing their moves?

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#8]
We got about 9"s up in Greely.
Got to single digits last night.
Oh well,
Summer is over.
It is beautiful, though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, you guys are lucky. It's Injun Summer here, and my room is hot as hell.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, I've seen the way Palo drives and that's an accurate account.

What were you doing so close behind me?  Or do you usually get behind men and follow them...keenly observing their moves?

Didn't need to be behind you.  Your little old lady driving techniques took you from one side of the road to the other.  EVERYONE was behind you.  But my guess is you're used to that.

Hey, you're good at creating those mental images.  Sort of a fantasy thing, I take it.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#13]
lol...ok, I'll stop hijacking the thread.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I met my last set of neighbors while I was moving in. Coinsidently I had my CZ-75 on my hip, it was the first of only 2 times she spoke to me in a year++  I'll second the motion to clean your rifles on the front porch!!!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top