Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/17/2003 2:55:35 PM EDT
I have heard you guys spout bible stuff here again and again, why when this is posted do you get cramps ??
Some of our fellow gun owners are homosexuals. When we get to the point of name-calling and using perjorative terms, such as "faggot," then it's time for a lock. Locked. by the beekeeper1
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:59:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:06:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Wolfpack: TBK1 is right.
View Quote
Either it is right to fudge pack or it is not, unless your more worried about membership numbers than what is right, so what is it ?????????????
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:07:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide: I have heard you guys spout bible stuff here again and again, why when this is posted do you get cramps ??
Some of our fellow gun owners are homosexuals. When we get to the point of name-calling and using perjorative terms, such as "faggot," then it's time for a lock. Locked. by the beekeeper1
View Quote
View Quote
What does one have to do with the other?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:08:23 PM EDT
Read the above.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:11:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide:
View Quote
Either it is right to fudge pack or it is not, unless your more worried about membership numbers than what is right, so what is it ?????????????
View Quote
Yes, the bible does say that homosexuality is wrong... Does it not also say to hate the sin, but love the sinner? Does it not also say to love your enemies, and do good to those who persecute you? Did not Jesus Christ break bread with tax collectors, ruffians, prostitutes, and other sinners? Was not the main theme of his teaching love and forgiveness? So yes, it is the Christian ethic to disagree with homosexuality. It is ALSO a Christian ethic to treat them with respect and consideration due to anyone. We are all human, and we are all sinners. Thus, the contraction you wish to cite does not in fact exist.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:13:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hard-case:
View Quote
View Quote
Yes, the bible does say that homosexuality is wrong... Does it not also say to hate the sin, but love the sinner? Does it not also say to love your enemies, and do good to those who persecute you? Did not Jesus Christ break bread with tax collectors, ruffians, prostitutes, and other sinners? Was not the main theme of his teaching love and forgiveness? So yes, it is the Christian ethic to disagree with homosexuality. It is ALSO a Christian ethic to treat them with respect and consideration due to anyone. We are all human, and we are all sinners. Thus, the contraction you wish to cite does not in fact exist.
View Quote
[b] the bible say's we are all sinners, it does not say to continue on sinning and all is ok.[/b]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:16:08 PM EDT
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." Chief Tecumseh, Shawnee Nation
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:19:59 PM EDT
[b] the bible say's we are all sinners, it does not say to continue on sinning and all is ok.[/b]
View Quote
No, nor does it say to treat sinners with such contempt, hatred, and ostracism. Jid Jesus go around calling the tax collectors 'thieving bastards?' Did he refer to Mary Magdalene as 'that stupid whore'? NO. He treated them with respect and kindness. Once again, it comes down to love the sinner, but hate the sin. Calling a homosexual a 'faggot' is hating the sinner, pure and simple.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:20:16 PM EDT
So you guys are saying ---------------- [b] it is ok to be a homo god will forgive you, so, what the heck, I can do anything I want, ---- and god will forgive me, steal, hurt people, kill, ok, I got it. [/b]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:26:15 PM EDT
"Judge not lest ye be judged." "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:28:20 PM EDT
don't know where that lock quote came from, but was the "faggot" addressed to a member, or just used to describe pillowbiting aids receptacles in general?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:32:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide: So you guys are saying ---------------- [b] it is ok to be a homo god will forgive you, so, what the heck, I can do anything I want, ---- and god will forgive me, steal, hurt people, kill, ok, I got it. [/b]
View Quote
I wish you had stated in the beginning you had no interest in a rational debate. I wouldn't have wasted my time posting. It might behoove one to open their ears, and stop being so childishly petulant.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:33:31 PM EDT
//// I will be serious/// Need a preacher in here for guidance.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:36:05 PM EDT
I wonder just what the hell does anyone care if some guy on the other end of the united states that is posting here on the board likes guys? If he/she isn't talking graphically about anal sex. Just WTF do you care? What do you care if you have a neighbor who is gay, if he is a nice guy and treats you with respect, doesn't talk about having sex with other guys with you. Why would you care if he's gay? BTW> The bible? You think every written thing in the bible is right? Get real.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:37:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hard-case:
Originally Posted By cyanide: So you guys are saying ---------------- [b] it is ok to be a homo god will forgive you, so, what the heck, I can do anything I want, ---- and god will forgive me, steal, hurt people, kill, ok, I got it. [/b]
View Quote
I wish you had stated in the beginning you had no interest in a rational debate. I wouldn't have wasted my time posting. It might behoove one to open their ears, and stop being so childishly petulant.
View Quote
If you don't like the response don't quote the message you send, I was serious, and not dogging you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:39:58 PM EDT
What is the meaning of the term pillowbite.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:41:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide: //// I will be serious/// Need a preacher in here for guidance.
View Quote
You wouldn't settle for a Catholic priest, would you?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:44:37 PM EDT
I'm an Ordained Minister in the Church of the SubGenius. Who is trying to steal your Slack, brother Cyanide?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:47:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/17/2003 3:54:05 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
Originally Posted By Vinnie: "Judge not lest ye be judged."
View Quote
This is probably the most misused and misquoted of all of Jesus' quotes. There are many moral equalizers (even here) who claim this means that "right and wrong" are relative terms and there are no moral absolutes - just opinions. They reject the idea that anything outside of themselves should decide what is right or wrong and that no one should "judge" their actions. They often use this quote to backup their claim that even Jesus would agree with them. BUT the rest of the passage (which is ALWAYS ignored by folks quoting the first part) actually refutes moral relativism and actually INSTRUCTS us on how and when to judge others.
Matthew, 7:2-5 [red]For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged:[/red] and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, [red]first[/red] cast out the beam out of thine own eye; [red]and then[/red] shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
View Quote
So, we should FIRST remove [u]that particular sin[/u] from ourselves THEN we can instruct and help others against their sinful ways. As long as we are not hypocritcal, we OUGHT to judge the actions of others. This and other passages in the Bible clearly indicated that we SHOULD judge and discern right from wrong: Hebrews, 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who [red]by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.[/red] And the whole Book of Proverbs is all about learning to be able to judge and discern between right and wrong!!!
Originally Posted By Vinnie: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
View Quote
This is the probably [u]second[/u] most misused of Jesus' quotes. It's often used by moral relativists as a defense against being punished for immoral behavior (prostitution in this particular case). It's used in a way such as "You can't judge me because YOU'RE not perfect yourself!" and they go on their merry little way continuing in their sinful habits. The problem is that the clever Bible-quoters never finish the story in the Bible and MISS THE WHOLE POINT...
John, 8:3-11 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, "[red]He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.[/red]" And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, "Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?" She said, "No, Lord." And Jesus said unto her, "Neither do I condemn thee: [red]go, and sin no more."[/red]
View Quote
Jesus' command to "go and sin no more" is universally ignored by cheaters, liars, perverts, homosexuals and other bohemian misfit scum who expect to be automatically pardoned for they're sins but never actually [b]repent[/b] and even TRY to change their immoral ways. BTW... I'm not picking on you [b]Vinnie[/b], you just happened to be the one to pull these quotes out of context this time. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:50:38 PM EDT
Thanks mac, I thought that was the way it was.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:53:36 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Adults can do whatever they want in the bedroom, as long as they both are doing....whatever....willingly. There are a lot of bible-thumpers here who have a problem with it, but they're not imposing on gays' personal business. On the other hand, I dont see a lot of gays pushing their lifestyles in our faces here, trying to antagonize us or whatnot. Live and let live. I wouldn't care if anyone here was gay, and I'm not going to be judgemental about their sex practices. Especially because they dont bring it up here. Why are we even talking about this, anyway?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:55:49 PM EDT
because the beekeeper1 locked a topic concerning it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:57:25 PM EDT
nice post Mac
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:01:22 PM EDT
View Quote
I don't agree with homosexuality and think there is a mental defect in one who is such. However, they are not imposing themselves upon me or you, but the things you suggest are infringing upon others. Big difference.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:04:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG:
View Quote
I don't agree with homosexuality and think there is a mental defect in one who is such. However, they are not imposing themselves upon me or you, but the things you suggest are infringing upon others. Big difference.
View Quote
You sir have made a valid point.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:05:41 PM EDT
I would say that "extravagant" gays are no more (or less) offensive than holier-than-thou "Christians"
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:11:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/17/2003 4:15:03 PM EDT by cyanide]
I went to Key West Fl. for a vacation once, and it was gay pride week, now I don't fear them, or condone them, but to have it flaunted in my face and see outrageous things while on vacation was a bit much, I mean I wasn't squeezing my wife's tit in every bar I went into eat and relax in,///// and they were doing the gay thing to flaunt it in the straight's face or just be outrageous, that was not good.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:14:04 PM EDT
See ya gotta understand the logic. If it's girl on boy, it's ok, or boy on girl, it's ok, in any combination of numbers, but if it's girl and girl it isn't, unless they have both had enhancements and are on video, then it's ok for guys to watch, and then apparently it ain't ok for boys to do to boys any or all of the above unless somehow a girl is involved. See perfectly logical.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:15:29 PM EDT
What gets me about the lock is when a gay person says fag/dyke whatever, it's ok, but a straight can't do it... Just like some other words. Double standard.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:18:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Scottman: What gets me about the lock is when a gay person says [red]fag/dyke[/red] whatever, it's ok, but a straight can't do it... Just like some other words. Double standard.
View Quote
OH! OH!! He said "fag"!!! [img]http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/movies/life-of-brian/thumbnails/05-crowd.jpg[/img] Stone him!! STONE HIM!!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:20:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide: I went to Key West Fl. for a vacation once, and it was gay pride week, now I don't fear them, or condone them, but to have it flaunted in my face and see outrageous things while on vacation was a bit much, I mean I wasn't squeezing my wife's tit in every bar I went into eat and relax in,///// and they were doing the gay thing to flaunt it in the straight's face or just be outrageous, that was not good.
View Quote
Mob behavior is not very appealing. I kinda thought this is what you were getting at. Even a bunch of people chanting "USA" is not communicating but seeking to intimidate through numbers.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:21:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Scottman: What gets me about the lock is when a gay person says fag/dyke whatever, it's ok, but a straight can't do it... Just like some other words. Double standard.
View Quote
The differants is we smile when we call our selves faggots,queer,dyke etc Just like you might call a friend an asshole.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:28:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By StonerStudent:
Originally Posted By Scottman: What gets me about the lock is when a gay person says fag/dyke whatever, it's ok, but a straight can't do it... Just like some other words. Double standard.
View Quote
The differants is we smile when we call our selves faggots,queer,dyke etc Just like you might call a friend an asshole.
View Quote
Stoner ------- you gay ?????
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:32:26 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Yes..... I'm one of them
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:37:02 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
I wish this thread would die.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:41:42 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Yes..... I'm one of them
View Quote
never would have guessed it from our conversations on the board. Well, you are ok, I have my lifestyle, you have yours, as long as we don't force each others on each other, live and let live.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:46:01 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Yes..... I'm one of them
View Quote
never would have guessed it from our conversations on the board. Well, you are ok, I have my lifestyle, you have yours, as long as we don't force each others on each other, live and let live.
View Quote
That will work for me.:]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:49:37 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Yes..... I'm one of them
View Quote
hey, this ain't a dating board [lol]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:54:21 PM EDT
oops sorry...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:56:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/17/2003 6:14:52 PM EDT by M4_Aiming_at_U]
StonerStudent, Glad to have you on this board. Its great to see more women, minorities and now homosexuals joining this board. I like diversity and it can only make the gun world and its inhabitants stronger.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:46:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hard-case: ...It is ALSO a Christian ethic to treat them with respect and consideration due to anyone. We are all human, and we are all sinners. Thus, the contraction you wish to cite does not in fact exist.
View Quote
Then why do christians hate Muslims and Jews so? They are your "enemy" too, no? Correct me if I am wrong.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:11:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: StonerStudent, Glad to have you on this board. Its great to see more women, minorities and now homosexuals joining this board. I like diversity and it can only make the gun world and its inhabitants stronger.
View Quote
right on, brotha.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:12:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide: Either it is right to fudge pack or it is not, unless your more worried about membership numbers than what is right, so what is it ?????????????
View Quote
Hmmm [>:/] you're wildly overreacting to someone else's behavior. To the point of starting a second thread, instead of getting a hint from the locked thread. You intentionally vacationed in Key West during a "Gay Pride" celebration, but use an adolescent discription to describe "straight" behavior. Having a little self image confusion? or maybe your just not sure, anymore? -obtw, no, I'm not.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:15:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: StonerStudent, Glad to have you on this board. Its great to see more women, minorities and now homosexuals joining this board. I like diversity and it can only make the gun world and its inhabitants stronger.
View Quote
And may I add that maybe a few of the ignorant Christian nuts on this board might learn to love their fellow man, (just like the bible says)
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:25:04 PM EDT
I can't believe I'm going to be the first... IBTL OK so I'm becoming a post count whore. But I have some catching up to do. BTW that was an excellent post on the judge not quote and moral relativism.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:00:49 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Yes..... I'm one of them
View Quote
"Not that there is anything wrong with that..." -Jerry Seinfeld
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:18:38 PM EDT
Saying "stupid whore!" is wrong, just like saying, "stupid fagot!" is wrong. Why? Because they were prefixed with the word stupid. However, a whore is a whore, and a fagot is a fagot. Next thing you know whores will be on here saying that we have to show them the "respect" that they "deserve" by calling them prostitutes, because that's less offensive. Let's face it, fancy words like, "homo-sexual," are just euphamisms to make the disgusting habits of fagots more acceptable to the general population. Why don't we straight people get offended and insist that we be called "hetero-sexual" instead of "straight?"...'Cause we're not ashamed of what we are. If you get offended over being called a fagot because you're ashamed, GOOD! You SHOULD be ashamed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:29:54 PM EDT
I haven't asked anybody here for respect. Respect is some thing you earn not some thing you ask for.And if you meet me on the street and call me a fag you better be smiling. :}
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:38:06 PM EDT
I don't typically walk up to anyone on the street and call them straight, so why would I walk up to someone on the street and call them a fagot? However, I very well may refer to "straights" just like I very well may refer to "faggots." I shouldn't have to be smiling for either one.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:54:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By StonerStudent: I haven't asked anybody here for respect. Respect is some thing you earn not some thing you ask for.And if you meet me on the street and call me a fag you better be smiling. :}
View Quote
[lolabove] [nuts]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top