Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2009 3:41:07 PM EDT
Tonight its supposed to come out at mid night!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm stayin up, Baby!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Already downloaded it this morning. havent had a chance to try it yet, wont until tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#3]
ps3 is behind as usual....
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
about 60% through downloading right now
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#5]
stayed up til 2am cst and it wasnt up. now im stuck at wrok from 6am-11pm and wont be able to download/play til late tonight
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn those hellhounds were a mother the first couple times!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#7]
MG42 is crucial for fighting zombie japs and flaming dogs. Lighting gun is fucking useless.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree, i prefer The MG42 and A Browning 1919 IF i have the speed cola...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Wonderwaffle is far from useless.  Wipes out all the zombies in the room.  Great to have as a fourth or fifth weapon.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]
That glitch works still?  the only thing i do is turn the music on now
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
MG42 is crucial for fighting zombie japs and flaming dogs. Lighting gun is fucking useless.

MG42 is best belt-fed, and my favorite primary weapon.  much nicer than browning since it reloads faster.

but the wunderwaffen is great when you have fast reload since it kills all zombies (and dogs) in proximity-as long as you actually hit one of em.

on the other hand, when i have to run from one location to the next, it's sure nice to have a sub-gun or FG42 to switch to so i can move faster.

i HATE the ray-gun in this one.  if you don't have juggernaut, it's just a matter of time before the splash-damage from it kills you, and even if you have juggernaut, it's still very easy to injure yourself because eventually you'll be surrounded by zombies.

btw-make sure to open up the stairs in the first room, NOT the door.  if you keep the door closed, the upstairs is defensible when the box moves there because there are only 3 openings: outside stairs, deck, and window.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

MG42 is best belt-fed, and my favorite primary weapon.  much nicer than browning since it reloads faster.

but the wunderwaffen is great when you have fast reload since it kills all zombies (and dogs) in proximity-as long as you actually hit one of em.

on the other hand, when i have to run from one location to the next, it's sure nice to have a sub-gun or FG42 to switch to so i can move faster.

i HATE the ray-gun in this one.  if you don't have juggernaut, it's just a matter of time before the splash-damage from it kills you, and even if you have juggernaut, it's still very easy to injure yourself because eventually you'll be surrounded by zombies.

btw-make sure to open up the stairs in the first room, NOT the door.  if you keep the door closed, the upstairs is defensible when the box moves there because there are only 3 openings: outside stairs, deck, and window.

You can get downstairs from the door. You open it then head downstairs to where the staircase that you can open is, theres a mystery box there. You (and friends) can hunker down in this door and hold it. There's a door to the outside you can use if you need to bug out but depending on the guns you have you can hold this area until at least wave 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top