Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 8:02:06 PM EDT
Why is Ben Affleck on tv defending gunowners and Florida's new retreat law?  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Affleck admitted during the 2004 Democratic National Convention that he disagrees with the Dems on RKBA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Affleck admitted during the 2004 Democratic National Convention that he disagrees with the Dems on RKBA.

Oh.  I Didn't know that.
He's still a asshole though.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  Didn't know that.

Yes.  Just a slightly more tolerable asshole.  Kinda like a thin, sexy Rosie O'Donnell after a face transplant.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  Didn't know that.

Yes.  Just a slightly more tolerable asshole.  Kinda like a thin, sexy Rosie O'Donnell after a face transplant.

I don't know if there is enough plastic surgery on the planet to make her tolerable at all.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  Didn't know that.

I don't know if there is enough plastic surgery on the planet to make her tolerable at all.

What if they accidentally removed her vocal chords during the surgery?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  Didn't know that.

only if it killed her.

then she'd be tolerable.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  Didn't know that.

only if it killed her.

then she'd be tolerable.

I dunno.  If she was attractive, no longer resembled Rosie in any way, and couldn't speak... I'd almost marry her.

The look on her face everytime I pulled out an AR would be priceless... especially if she couldn't comment.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone on the liberal left that has a belief in the RKBA should be held very closly, as the saying goes, "hold your friends close and your enemies closer".  Give they guy a chance.  For one, I can't stand but with this information I may pay attention a little.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya like this don't ya.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#10]
My Eyes, My Eyes

Damn You to Hell!!!!

and IBTL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top