Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 10:13:36 AM EDT
AKA smoked Bhut Jolokia powder. Nice and smokey, and hot as fuck.

My new favorite thing.

I did have to throw out a batch of sauce I was making tor a competition next weekend.

20 granules in a 2 quart pan of sauce will light your ass up.

You measure it by the grain. A small bottle will last 10-15 years.

Get it on Amazon.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

My new favorite thing.

I did have to throw out a batch of sauce I was making tor a competition next weekend.

Get it on Amazon.
View Quote

I grew some Moruga Scorpion peppers this year.  Holy fuck they are hot.  I love the flavor a lot.  Funny thing is I grew one plant hoping to get a decent amount of peppers.  I have 2 quart bags in my freezer and gave over another quart bag away.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm okay with hot stuff... but that shit I don't even want to be in the same room!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Better yet, go to Mild to Wild, they have anything you might want in hot and spicy. The owner, Jim Campbell, is a standup guy. For many years he has sponsored an Open Fields event every fall, where folks from the Chileheads mailing list are invited to come pick some peppers...for free.

Mild to Wild
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I grew some Moruga Scorpion peppers this year.  Holy fuck they are hot.  I love the flavor a lot.  Funny thing is I grew one plant hoping to get a decent amount of peppers.  I have 2 quart bags in my freezer and gave over another quart bag away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new favorite thing.

Get it on Amazon.

Smoke, dry, grind. You're welcome.

Send me some.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Send me some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new favorite thing.

Get it on Amazon.

Send me some.

I have a smoker and dehydrator.  I have some other peppers I already dried.  I think I will try to make some of this smoked scorpion powder.  If I do I will send you some.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have a smoker and dehydrator.  I have some other peppers I already dried.  I think I will try to make some of this smoked scorpion powder.  If I do I will send you some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new favorite thing.

Get it on Amazon.

Send me some.

You da man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top