Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/22/2004 7:37:33 AM EST
Here is the deal. If Bush wins then I am going to use my gun fund to go on vacation. If sKerry wins then I am going to buy some lowers, a bunch of mags and ammo. That aside, the GF and I want to go someplace warm for the winter (around February). My requirements are that the place must have either golf courses or a way for me to fish. Her requirements are para-sailing and snorkeling. We both want a fun partylike atmosphere but nothing out of control. So here are the picks so far:

Puerto Vallarta
Cabo San Lucas
Cancun
Bahamas

Anyone have any comments of other sugestions?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:44:42 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:47:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Paul:
Bangkok Thailand.

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.

Don't think that would make it in the running. From what I have heard, Thailand is a sespool
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:07:24 AM EST
Been to all of those places.

I think Cancun might fit the bill. Caught a super grand slam south of Cancun: permit, bonefish, tarpon, snook. Great snorkeling. Acceptable golf.

Puerto Vallarta doesn't really have a party atmosphere or golf courses. ( I think there might be outstanding but private golf course north of PV by Club Med?) Great offshore fishing. Caught a grander Marlin there.

Cabo has the party atmosphere (but maybe not snorkeling ) but is too damn far from the east coast.

Bahamas...great fishing and snorkeling, good golf courses, not much of a party atmoshere.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:10:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:
Been to all of those places.

Bahamas...great fishing and snorkeling, good golf courses, not much of a party atmoshere.

My personal choice I want to fish for tarpon, bone fish and lemon sharks
Top Top