Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 8:05:50 AM EDT
To any current SP/SF's or whatever they call ya today.   I need a beret.   I have my old SP beret from way back when I was active duty.   I'd like one of the new berets with the Defensor Fortis emblems.   I need a size 7.25-7.5 if you can.   I will gladly answer any questions to verify that I was an SP 87-91.   I cared who had one because I felt I earned my beret so I wont be offended if you need to ask some questions to verify.  

I'd prefer to pay for it via paypal but will mail a check/mo to cover the cost.  

If you can help me out either IM or email [email protected]

Thanks and keep your head down

Btw, if there's any of you all seperating in the pacific NW and in need of a decent paying gig lemme know and I'll get you on the right track.

Mark
USAF SP 87-91  ( 81152 )
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not an SP but I can probably buy you a new one at clothing sales.  You do realize that they are probably on Ebay since you are willing to do paypal?  Before I catch any shit for doing this they are all over the surplus shops here for any homeless bum to buy.  I think the pin in the emblem or patch costs extra.  I don't know because I wear a ball cap.

EDIT:  There is one on Egay right now brand new for $20.00.  They take paypal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The only question I have is why, if it's just going to be part of memorabilia/display/whatever, do you need a certain size?

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only question I have is why, if it's just going to be part of memorabilia/display/whatever, do you need a certain size?

Just to go with my original.   I suppose the size isnt that important, just figured it should be the right one.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top