Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2002 8:29:40 AM EDT
    You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to
die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been
dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to,
knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is
going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
 However, you may never be able to find your
perfect dream person again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer.
    THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN.

THINK THINK WHAT DID HE SAY?

He simply answered: "I would give the car keys
to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to "Think Out of the Box."

food for thought,
echo6
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Of course you could always run down the old lady ([i]hell, she's nearly dead already[/i]), and then you and your buddy could tag-team the hottie!

FWIW:  I'm thinking [b]inside[/b] the box... [sex]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Of course you could always run down the old lady ([i]hell, she's nearly dead already[/i]), and then you and your buddy could tag-team the hottie!

FWIW:  I'm thinking [b]inside[/b] the box... [sex]
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top