Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 11:28:49 PM EDT
Or is it insomnia? Perhaps psychosis induced by sleep deprivation? Hard for me to really say.

so that this thread has some redeeming value...here is a picture of a "raised ranch" I took a couple of weeks ago:

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I was watching a UFO show on the HC and it seems there are some among us that think we live in a Matrix created by aliens. So who is the ''ONE''
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Woah
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That pic reminds me of a buddy of mine. He married this crazy chick, and they bought a house.
He didnt marry just any girl, she was the "Ex-dancer, just to work my way thru art school, which I never finished anyway" type. They met on the internet in June, and got married in the middle of July.
Anyway, they bought a house that was built in the early 70s. It was a pretty nice house, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, finished basement, dining room, attic, everything. She says "Its nice for right now, but eventually we plan to add a second story to it.".
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Any of you fuggers sleep last night? I musta got three or four hours, w00t!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]
"I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

I'm not going to say I think I'm in the Matrix of some sort, but sometimes I wonder...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys are weirding me out.

I watched my Matrix dvd last night.  I'm sure it was of my own free will, right?

Right?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Any of you fuggers sleep last night? I musta got three or four hours, w00t!

Yes I slept through my first 2 classes I'll be leaving shortly to attend the rest of them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You guys are weirding me out.

I watched my Matrix dvd last night.  I'm sure it was of my own free will, right?

Right?

Keep telling yourself that, hombre
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Glitches in the matrix:

Color scheme out of spec.

Matrix operators unsheilded speakers to close to monitor

Matrix easter egg.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#10]
In the end, there can be only ONE. Will it be Duncan McCleod...THE HIGHLANDER?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top