Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 10:03:43 PM EDT
I'm not going to see Uncle Trump's speech live and in person tomorrow afternoon.

What's making you want to go AWOL
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
My desktop has failed and my laptop is doing this . And Friday night music is in jeperdy. 20 minutes to go and not much progress. 
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
All I'm left with is a phone and the charger won't keep up
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife and kids are out of town visiting family. That's not the problem. The problem is I'm getting drunk and @m35ben hasn't started the Friday night music thread.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The wife and kids are out of town visiting family. That's not the problem. The problem is I'm getting drunk and @m35ben hasn't started the Friday night music thread.
View Quote
See above. 
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
See above. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
See above. 

I saw it, just busting your balls man
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#6]
My brother has glioblastoma multiformae and his neuro status has degraded today.  Yesterday, though bedridden, he enjoyed some craft beer with some good friends.  Now he cannot be roused and it is difficult to give him sustenance.  We are on death watch, me, my SIL, sister and mother.  He likely will pass within 72 hours.

Did I win the interweb?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm drinking PBR instead of Glenfiddich. Also, the Republicans are fucking morons and haven't repealed Obamacare, or passed the HPA, or frankly done jack shit with their first 30 days. Fucking executive orders, appointments, and media bullshit.

GET IT DONE FUCKERS.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I saw it, just busting your balls man
View Quote
I know. but we are up and running like a soviet submarine, we could have a nuclear meltdown at any moment.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1966883_Friday-night-music.html
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Didn't get to go to the gym enough this week so I have to go legs, shoulders and cardio tomorrow. Nothing like a 2.5 hour workout after a night of drinking. Should be a great time!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My brother has glioblastoma multiformae and his neuro status has degraded today.  Yesterday, though bedridden, he enjoyed some craft beer with some good friends.  Now he cannot be roused and it is difficult to give him sustenance.  We are on death watch, me, my SIL, sister and mother.  He likely will pass within 72 hours.

Did I win the interweb?
View Quote

Damn man. So sorry for your brother, you and your family.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I spent 2 hours making love to my wife before dinner and have to get up early to go to Cancun for the weekend. Does that count?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't have a girlfriend in my life, by choice.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I win the interweb?

Thank you.  His was a life well lived with few regrets and friends everywhere.  We have had a long good bye and he has not suffered much.  Friends and family have all had the time to let him know that he is loved.  The only tragedy is that he will be gone too young.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top