Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 3
Next Page
5/21/2020 7:14:50 PM EDT


40 years ago today.
5/21/2020 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks OP.

I'm old....
5/21/2020 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my all time favorites. Only way it could have been better is if Carrie was in the Slave Leia outfit somehow in this AND Jedi.

I literally remember the day we saw it at the theater, being completely blown away by it. Just mind expanding stuff for a 9 year old.
5/21/2020 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The best of the three Star Wars films

5/21/2020 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I already know how it ends.
5/21/2020 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
The best of the three Star Wars films

View Quote

At this point maybe the only one I’d watch again.

Well, there is slave leia...
5/21/2020 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a Great Pyreneese dog that we named "Wampa" because he acted *just* like the Wampa Ice Beast- lay in a snow drift until you walked by, and then, *Explosion of snow* he'd pounce on you, knock you down and try to lick you to death, I swear. Goofy dog. I miss him. (he got hit by a truck and it broke his back, and he died at the foot of the drive, where I found him.)
5/21/2020 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
5/21/2020 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]
My favorite.
5/21/2020 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
View Quote




Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
5/21/2020 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Nerd quiz, what actor has been in every SW movie?

Bonus: what actor has played the most SW characters?
5/21/2020 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
View Quote


SPOILERS
5/21/2020 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
Nerd quiz, what actor has played in every SW movie?

Bonus: what actor has played the most SW characters?
View Quote


Anthony Daniels

great question... the little shrimpy guy, Warwick Davis?
5/21/2020 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Nerd quiz, what actor has been in every SW movie?
?
View Quote

Are we including Rogue One and Solo, or just the 9 Episodes?  Becaus e if it is the latter, I am guessing Anthony Daniels as C3PO.
5/21/2020 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#14]
And 40 years ago today a tornado hit my parents house on Long Island. My father drove  the neighborhood kids to see it on a sunny beautiful day and halfway to the theater this little micro storm passed right over us. When my friends father picked us up he told us there was a tornado I was the first one to call BS and that he was just messing with us, to which he replied that my house actually got hit. We all thought he was pulling our chains until we got close to home and saw all the emergency vehicles and trees down
5/21/2020 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
The best of the three Star Wars films

View Quote

5/21/2020 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Saw it in a drive-in theatre, it was great.
5/21/2020 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:
Thanks OP.

I'm old....
View Quote

yeah i was 4 when this game out. i remember going to see return of the jedi
5/21/2020 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#18]
You know I always thought Vader as human would look like Barnes from Platoon but Hayden Christensen really is best Anakin
5/21/2020 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#19]


Gotta love those Polish movie posters.
5/21/2020 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:
The best of the three Star Wars films

View Quote


No doubt. Really only one flaw.

Great film.

And no teddy bears. So that's good.
5/21/2020 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Trailer
5/21/2020 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, 40 years.  Lived in East County of San Diego and the family drove an hour to see it.  Star Wars is still my emotional favorite but this was the best of the original trilogy for sure.
5/21/2020 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought this thread was going to be about the current Deep State coup that is overthrowing our Constitutional Republic.

Disappointed, OP.



P.S. ESB is the best SW.
5/21/2020 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Watching it now.

I think one vibe the new films got wrong.  There are to many people in the scenes in the new films.  The rebels were ragtag and a small force in the original films while the new films have to many people and to much equipment on the set.
5/21/2020 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
View Quote
Luke gets a mega masturbator installed.
5/21/2020 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
Luke gets a mega masturbator installed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Luke gets a mega masturbator installed.

ATF classified it as a machine gun.
5/21/2020 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#27]
The asteroid field..............................
Han: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake sweetheart

Leia: I take it back......

5/21/2020 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#28]
5/21/2020 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Booobooodeebooboooop...   Pew! Pew!...   Peeeeeeew!...   Gwarrrrrblewarrrrble.  POW!
5/21/2020 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#30]
The Battle of Hoth {The Mockumentary)
5/21/2020 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
Vader is Luke’s Father!
View Quote


So you're that kid who ruined the movie for those waiting in line to get in!  
5/21/2020 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Those aren’t original prints though I’m not a big fan of the main one where Solo is doing the ballroom dance dip thing with Leia.  Of the originals this is probably my favorite

5/21/2020 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:
Thanks OP.

I'm old....
View Quote


#metoo

Saw it in the theater.
5/21/2020 11:10:42 PM EDT
[#34]
5/21/2020 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#35]
5/21/2020 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I just put in my blue ray of the original Star Wars and have been watching bits of it when I go to bed.  I used to love that movie but seeing it today, the props, special effects, the acting, the Rebel uniforms just look kinda cheap.  But still a good movie.
5/21/2020 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#37]
The trilogy is like therapy for me. Have a rough day... Watch one(or three) & feel like a kid again. Stress rolls right off.
5/21/2020 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#38]
My favorite of the original 3. I agree with the slave Leia comment..
5/21/2020 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:
One of my all time favorites. Only way it could have been better is if Carrie was in the Slave Leia outfit somehow in this AND Jedi.

I literally remember the day we saw it at the theater, being completely blown away by it. Just mind expanding stuff for a 9 year old.
View Quote


Well at least she didn't wear it in The Last Jedi. That would have left a lot of us traumatized.
5/21/2020 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Still my favorite episode of the franchise.
5/21/2020 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah people posted a lot of good stuff and memories this morning
5/22/2020 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#42]
5/22/2020 12:41:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Tremendous movie.

Everyone who claims they saw the twist all along because Vader is Father in German is a liar.

In German Father is spelled Vater, and pronounced Fah ter.
5/22/2020 12:46:49 AM EDT
[#44]
That scene where the door opens, and Darth Vader stands up at the table gives me chills like nothing else in any medium.
5/22/2020 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Quoted:
That scene where the door opens, and Darth Vader stands up at the table gives me chills like nothing else in any medium.
View Quote
Hans huge balls are on display as he quick draws and blasts away.
5/22/2020 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
Thanks OP.

I'm old....
View Quote

FPNI
5/22/2020 12:54:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Also, Han is the reason I've thought a drop leg holster is cool.
5/22/2020 2:32:26 AM EDT
[#48]
5/22/2020 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Watching it right now.
5/22/2020 2:38:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quality movie.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 3
Next Page