Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 9:45:11 AM EDT
Thank you all for the very nice welcome.  I know I will enjoy it
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Anytime. We always welcome and seek new members here to spice up the discussion to those of us who have been around here for a while and bore each other to death. It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us). Getting more women involved with firearms is the most surefire way to hold back the anti-gun crowd who seeks to take our freedoms.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find this to be a very entertaining site.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anytime. We always welcome and seek new members here to spice up the discussion to those of us who have been around here for a while and bore each other to death. It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us). Getting more women involved with firearms is the most surefire way to hold back the anti-gun crowd who seeks to take our freedoms.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find this to be a very entertaining site.

Well said, Dude.

Again, welcome shooter gal...have fun!!!!

Now, where was I?  Oh yeah, Big Brother and the Holding Company........Summertime.......................................................................
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us).

TitaniumT, Naughtygirl AKA RachelF, and Necromancer (AKA RachelF?) to name a few.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#5]
You're Welcome.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Starting another thread eh?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What he said And I am proud to meet one more gun gal!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top