Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/20/2004 8:45:11 AM EST
Thank you all for the very nice welcome. I know I will enjoy it
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:55:04 AM EST
Anytime. We always welcome and seek new members here to spice up the discussion to those of us who have been around here for a while and bore each other to death. It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us). Getting more women involved with firearms is the most surefire way to hold back the anti-gun crowd who seeks to take our freedoms.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find this to be a very entertaining site.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:00:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Anytime. We always welcome and seek new members here to spice up the discussion to those of us who have been around here for a while and bore each other to death. It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us). Getting more women involved with firearms is the most surefire way to hold back the anti-gun crowd who seeks to take our freedoms.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find this to be a very entertaining site.

Well said, Dude.

Again, welcome shooter gal...have fun!!!!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Big Brother and the Holding Company........Summertime.......................................................................
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:04:02 AM EST

It's also nice to see an increase in the number of women who are participating here (minus the handful that toy with us).

TitaniumT, Naughtygirl AKA RachelF, and Necromancer (AKA RachelF?) to name a few.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:04:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:06:26 AM EST
You're Welcome.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:09:27 AM EST
Starting another thread eh?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:11:01 AM EST

What he said And I am proud to meet one more gun gal!!
Top Top