Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/15/2001 4:55:58 PM EDT
Did you see O'Reilly last night. Ted Nugent crushed the pathetic gun control advocate he was debating. It just wasn't even fair. I was almost ashamed of Nugent for picking on the poor man. It was like Michael Jordan vs Peewee Herman one-on-one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:00:26 PM EDT
I love watching him do that. It makes me all warm inside.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:03:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/15/2001 5:01:04 PM EDT by Jewbroni]
You should have seen him on Hannity and Colmes last night. After winning (hands down) against the gun control activist, Sean Hannity stepped in saying "What do you do if somebody breaks into your home with a gun?" The man replied "I'll call the police". Hannity stated "Guess what...YOU'RE DEAD". He then asked him what he would do, Sean remarked with something along the lines of "I have a gun...and I'll use it". The Nuge made the other guy look like a kid. Ted, being an honorary DEA agent and member of the NRA Board of Directors(?), he flatout told the man that even most police officers agree that gun control is useless. We're not fighting an entirely losing battle here...and it's a damn good thing people like Nuge can stick up for our side with intellegent, factual debate. Jewbroni~ [i]Edited to say that the Nuge can play a guitar like a f'kin madman[/i]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:08:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jewbroni: You should have seen him on Hannity and Colmes last night. My brain fart...it was Hannity and Colmes. The man can debate as good as he plays the guitar.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:47:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:25:53 PM EDT
I just couldn't believe they let the guy say you needed to register a car to own one. That is such crap. You can buy a car and drive it on your own property all you want without registering it. Plus car registration is a means of taxation, not keeping records for later confiscation. My response is that if you want me to register my guns and get a liscence, then I can take it anywhere I want just like a car. That usually shuts them up. Why do we keep letting them get away with that argument?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 12:33:04 AM EDT
I wish he was given a hour on the show it was to short. Ted could talk for hours and not come up for air. God, Guns, and Rock and Roll [heavy] No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 5:36:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Matt Daugherty: I wish he was given a hour on the show it was to short. Ted could talk for hours and not come up for air. God, Guns, and Rock and Roll [heavy] No Slack!
View Quote
Only slack Nuge has on guns is in his triggers. God bless him. Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:10:39 PM EDT
I saw hannity and colms. I liked it when nugent said a cop and told him thanks for fighting for gun rights, and how it's stupid that not even an out of town cop can carry in ny city
Top Top