Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 9:10:09 AM EDT
I'm taking the TFTT Overseas Operator course in July.  Does anyone have any experience at their LA facility, or with that course?  I'd appreciate some what-to-expect type pointers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I took a couple pistol classes from TFTT in February at the Burro Canyon range.    These were well-organized courses with minimal downtime; the course description on their website was very accurate.  Very good value too.  I will be taking at least another course with them this year.  

No experience with the overseas operator course, but IIRC there was a thread about the course on the lightfighter.net forums with pictures, etc.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Found the thread on lightfighter.net:

lightfighter.net/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/3006044761/m/2911091121
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I have taken 2-3 courses, Level I and II handgun, and another DeFarts course, sort of an amalgam of shotgun, unarmed and defense against edged weapons.

I still intend to take their shotgun and precision rifle.

Max Joseph is a great guy and all of the staff I have encountered were first class.

Courses start basic but accelerate as fast as the class can keep up.

Everything started on time, little downtime as mentioned.

No experience in your particular class, but I suspect it will be first rate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top