Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 3:48:27 PM EDT
I got a tac trigger last year for my ar I love it!!But i had trigger work done so it works great my question is two part.
1)What are your opinions about the tac trigger?
2)Does anyone use one with a stock trigger and if so does it work well?

MEOW
[}:D]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well i had trigger work done,but i have heard that they dont work so well with stock triggers that is why i wanted to know if anyone tried a tac trigger with a stock trigger.

MEOW
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got a tac trigger last year for my ar I love it!!But i had trigger work done so it works great my question is two part.
1)What are your opinions about the tac trigger?
2)Does anyone use one with a stock trigger and if so does it work well?

MEOW
[}:D]
View Quote

i could'nt even get one of those POS to work on my Hungarian AK that had a smooth/light trigger pull. i second what The_Beer_Slayer said.

Tactical waste of money Lib
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a piece of junk.  Your money would be better used towards a couple of mags.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#6]
What type of trigger work did you get done? I've used mine on a stock bushmaster trigger, not really happy with it. I'm able to do short bursts, but not reliably. I'ts made me start saving for my class III...
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Your weapon must be broken if it works [;)] either that or I'd suggest removing some of that carbon buildup on your firing pin [:D].

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your weapon must be broken if it works [;)] either that or I'd suggest removing some of that carbon buildup on your firing pin [:D].

View Quote

ha ha ha... Seriously, it works, just not like in their video. As I'm not happy w/ my stock bushy trigger, I'm planning on a two stage Rock River job & maybe it will work better. I don't care that much. I have access to more (LEGAL) full autos than I can afford to feed.
 The instructions say that to actuate you press the tac-trigger forward & then pull the reg. trigger & then push the tac-trigger again, &  so on... not that exciting. On some, it appears that you simply push on the tac-trigger & it oscillates back from the recoil of the rifle.
 Cleaning the bolt carrier & firing pin is a religion for me. I can leave the barrel a little dingy but not the bolt carrier or firing pin. That was drilled into me first thing.
I'm alot more lethal doing double taps at 70 - 100 yds than on full auto (legal). I just like rock & roll [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top