Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 2:14:44 PM EDT
Does anyone here have one? If so what model and what do you think of it?
Are the quality cases?
Any vendors on this board sell them?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Great case for the money, IMO. I THINK I got mine from dsgarms.com, but maybe I'm thinking of my TAG case? (ETA: I have both, but don't recall where I got them.) Either way, good folks to do business with.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]

+1 on excellent case for the money. I also have one of their large range bags. After abusing their range bag for a couple of years I decided to try one of their TTS soft gun cases. It can be used as a double gun case or the extra area can be used for storage of other items (mags, targets, etc.) Also comes with a pretty nice magazine pouch.

TTS Tac Force Case

I got it from Bowers Tactical through their ad in the EE. Was happy with their service, price and the case. The magazine pouch is a nice added touch. Only had it for six months but so far it is just as tough as their range bag.

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one at the local gun shop; if you don't mind the 'airsoft' stigma, then they work fine.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 +1 on excellent case for the money. I also have one of their large range bags. After abusing their range bag for a couple of years I decided to try one of their TTS soft gun cases. It can be used as a double gun case or the extra area can be used for storage of other items (mags, targets, etc.) Also comes with a pretty nice magazine pouch.

TTS Tac Force Case

I got it from Bowers Tactical through their ad in the EE. Was happy with their service, price and the case. The magazine pouch is a nice added touch. Only had it for six months but so far it is just as tough as their range bag.

That case has one compartment for 2 rifles? How do you secure the rifles so they dont bang into each other? Or are they side by side in different compartments?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a digicamo range bag made by them for my dad for Christmas. Very well made case for the money.

I would buy another.

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
3 more questions
Do you need to buy extra straps to secure both rifles? And do 2 AR's fit OK in the case?

Is this case made for Airsoft or real guns??
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
3 more questions
Do you need to buy extra straps to secure both rifles? And do 2 AR's fit OK in the case?

Is this case made for Airsoft or real guns??
Thanks

Airsoft? I may have to get rid of the case now!

The material is certainly sturdy enough, IMO. Well constructed. As far as two carbines in there, I dunno about that. I put in the 6920 w/Aimpoint and VFG, and I don't think another carbine would fit in there.

There are two straps in the carbine side of the case for securing it; on the other side are some mag pouches and whatnot. I never use that side, since I always just load up a range bag, but it certainly seems like a decent amount of space. (Though not if you include a decent amount of ammo.)
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw one of the TTS at a local shop and didnt think it would hold 2 AR's.
They also have the DTS which is nice and has two sides so you can put 2 rifles in it but there are no straps to hold them in place like the TTS.. I am not sure about them bouncing around in there.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Do any of you guys have the DTS? It is the angled one not the square. It had adivider in it so you can put 2 rifles side by side..

I am worried that there is no straps and they will move around in there. Can anyone confirm how they are held in place in the DTS..

Does anyone have a phone number for either TacForce or a dealer?
Bowers doesnt have a #  listed on their site..
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top