Posted: 11/26/2013 4:38:59 PM EDT
|
172,966 service men and women will spend this holiday season away from their families.
Besides coffee, the next most requested comfort item is cigars. With your help, we'll donate one cigar to our troops every time our Facebook post is shared. Please checkout www.Facebook.com/CheapHumidors and let's give them a well deserved smoke break. ps - I apologize for the cross-post, I wanted to post this in the cigars forum: |
|
Get on board boys.....tacking this one for support!!!
No worries on the cross-post...the more the merrier. Echo |
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life Member
FOP - Retired
"I will not be held responsible for your cigar spending actions...you did it to yourself!"
Yeah, who am I kidding, it IS my fault!
NAHC Life Member
FOP - Retired
"I will not be held responsible for your cigar spending actions...you did it to yourself!"
Yeah, who am I kidding, it IS my fault!
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter