Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2002 1:07:47 PM EDT
[img]http://pages.prodigy.net/labradorx3/public_html/supper.jpg[/img]

Yup! Homemade beer batter dipped fried chicken with mixed veggies and a nice salad. Biscuits warming in the oven. Accompanied by a side dish of 9mm. Sorry...no time for the coleslaw this evening. Ahh yes...A nice Hacker Pschorr Octoberfest to wash it down.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a good night for chicken and subguns.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2Fdinner%2EJPG[/img]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummmmmm, chicken........ Ahhhhhhhhhh......
Excellent soundtrack by the way.
AB
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great, Code39 - same to you, Ponyboy!

For my supper, I split three pablano peppers in half, de-seeded, steamed them for about two minutes.  To stuff them, I took a can of anchovies, chopped them, added them and the olive oil they were packed in to about 2/3 cup of sour cream, added about a teaspoon of crushed red pepper, mixed, then filled the pepper halves.  Topped with Meunster cheese and baked @400deg for 5 min and let them sit in the oven for another ten min.

HOLY COW - they're freaking GREAT! I mean GREAT!!!!!  Life is good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Tate - love your sigline, gonna try it also.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks great, maybe some poppers before dinner!
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tate - love your sigline, gonna try it also.
View Quote

You mouth be happy joy!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top