Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
Those of y'all who have it, does it fustrate you that others don't understand why you are stressed? For example I just overpaid on a tract of timber by $58,000 (stressed out that I will end up causing my company to loose lots of money) because I was low on logs (stressed out because no logs=mill going bankrupt). I have a state forester on my ass on one tract of timber (stressed out because I could face regulatory fines, though also stressed out because it is going to cost a lot to fix it). My girlfriend doesn't understand that I am stressed, all the while she is wanting to buy a house which stresses me out because we might not be able to afford it..........and some people wonder why I am a tad irritable from 4-7pm after work.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:07:44 PM EDT
Use the hours from 4-7 for exercise. Gets rid of stress and makes you strong like bull!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:11:38 PM EDT
Im stressed because Im out of beer!! I thought I had it rough!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:13:33 PM EDT
Avoid seeing people until 7:05. Who will know?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:06:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sslocal:
Use the hours from 4-7 for exercise. Gets rid of stress and makes you strong like bull!

By the end of the day I have climbed up steep ass mountains. Really the best thing after a work day is having a beer and surfing arfcom. Weekends it is golf and guns.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:11:41 PM EDT
I deal with stress everyday, a different kind of stress, but stress nonetheless. I try not to let it get the best of me, exercise when I think I'm about to lose it, and let some steam off at the range of course.
Top Top