Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
Those of y'all who have it, does it fustrate you that others don't understand why you are stressed?  For example I just overpaid on a tract of timber by $58,000 (stressed out that I will end up causing my company to loose lots of money) because I was low on logs (stressed out because no logs=mill going bankrupt).  I have a state forester on my ass on one tract of timber (stressed out because I could face regulatory fines, though also stressed out because it is going to cost a lot to fix it).  My girlfriend doesn't understand that I am stressed, all the while she is wanting to buy a house which stresses me out because we might not be able to afford it..........and some people wonder why I am a tad irritable from 4-7pm after work.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Use the hours from 4-7 for exercise. Gets rid of stress and makes you strong like bull!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Im stressed because Im out of beer!! I thought I had it rough!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Avoid seeing people until 7:05. Who will know?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Use the hours from 4-7 for exercise. Gets rid of stress and makes you strong like bull!

By the end of the day I have climbed up steep ass mountains.  Really the best thing after a work day is having a beer and surfing arfcom.  Weekends it is golf and guns.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I deal with stress everyday, a different kind of stress, but stress nonetheless. I try not to let it get the best of me, exercise when  I think I'm about to lose it, and let some steam off at the range of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top