Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2009 7:03:02 AM EDT
Hey everyone,

I just got here at Ft Huachuca and will be here close to a year.  I've been told I'll be able to have a POV pretty quickly (i just rolled in about 2200 last night and have only spoken with some of the other guys on my floor about it).
Aaaanyway, do any of you know a reliable (yet affordable) company to ship a bike.  My motorcycle is back home in Atlanta, GA.

Cheers,
PFC Coldcheesesoup
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Allied Federal is who I use.

They might not be the least expensive, but they do a great job. Never had any damage, and the bikes always arrived on time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If you just got there (I'm assuming from AIT) and haven't shipped your house hold goods yet, you can ship a motorcycle within your HHG.  Shipping company will take measurements, box it up and ship it to you along with the rest of your crap.  Contact your local transportation office for more info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top