Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2010 12:57:44 PM EDT
Anyone ever eaten at Seasons 52?  I've eaten there once.  The food was pretty good despite being portionally challenged.  I'm taking the wife there tonight b/c she LOVED it and I'm trying to eat a little lighter these days.  Anyone want to recommend something off the menu?
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyone ever eaten at Seasons 52?  I've eaten there once.  The food was pretty good despite being portionally challenged.  I'm taking the wife there tonight b/c she LOVED it and I'm trying to eat a little lighter these days.  Anyone want to recommend something off the menu?

Is that that little place that is right there by the USA?

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They change their entire menu seasonally. Go there and be surprised. And the portions aren't your typical roadhouse-style shit on a plate because each entree is less than 450 calories.

Frankly I'm shocked that the same company that owns Olive Garden and Red Lobster also owns Seasons 52.

And yes, women love the shit out of that place.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]
High end chain from Darden (OG, Red Lobster) restaurants.  Should be fairly expensive.  At least you will not be sharing the place with wailing children or society's garbage though, that is A LOT OF WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR after all.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They change their entire menu seasonally. Go there and be surprised. And the portions aren't your typical roadhouse-style shit on a plate because each entree is less than 450 calories.

Frankly I'm shocked that the same company that owns Olive Garden and Red Lobster also owns Seasons 52.

And yes, women love the shit out of that place.

Yeah, their portion sizes are what allows them to serve above average quality food at a decent price.  It's a smart concept.  And they are definitely not in the category or Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  I would say that they are more like something a Houstons in terms of food quality and ambiance.

Top Top