Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2005 5:18:45 AM EDT
I forgot how funny this whacknut was.  I saw him in person twice.  First time he was great - second time he got booed off the stage at Pulsations in Glen Mills, Pa.  He was so stoned/drunk that he was incomprehensible.  Shame.

Here is an audio of him "commenting" on world hunger:

www.findadeath.com/Deceased/k/kinison/World%20Hunger.mp3

NOTE: TURN DOWN THE VOLUME IF YOU"RE AT WORK!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]
My favorite Kinison bit....

He's buried just down the road, damn shame he's gone.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#2]
How about a transcript for those at work?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You want to stop world hunger? Stop sending these people food. Don't send these people another bite, folks. You want to send them something, you want to help? Send them U-Hauls. Send them U-Hauls, some luggage, send them a guy out there who says, 'Hey, we been driving out here every day with your food, for, like, the last thirty or forty years, and we were driving out here today across the desert, and it occurred to us that there wouldn't BE world hunger, if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR SHIT, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, ASSHOLES!"

That's most of it.  The clip has some extra "m-fers" and stuff in it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You want to stop world hunger? Stop sending these people food. Don't send these people another bite, folks. You want to send them something, you want to help? Send them U-Hauls. Send them U-Hauls, some luggage, send them a guy out there who says, 'Hey, we been driving out here every day with your food, for, like, the last thirty or forty years, and we were driving out here today across the desert, and it occurred to us that there wouldn't BE world hunger, if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR SHIT, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, ASSHOLES!"

That's most of it.  The clip has some extra "m-fers" and stuff in it.

Funny but true.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn.  I forgot how funny he was.  It's a shame he's gone.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:54:14 AM EDT
[#6]
That bit is the one I best remember. Without even listening to the file I knew which it was. I can even read the quote in his voice.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:23:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Hilarious guy but his personal life was a train wreck.  I saw him in concert right before he died.

Ever since we bombed Libya ya know, I'm just in that f*cking tear everything up mood. Blast 'em. That was just too cool man, American bombers going in going "Where's the baby's room?" *** BOOM *** "Where do you keep the little girl"? (Explosion sound).

We did out job, we only f*cked up one place, we "accidentally" dropped a bomb on the French embassy.

(Crowd "AWWWWWWW").

Sorry about that, I'm sure would have been a little better if we had more f*cking sleep. Thanks for those extra 6500 air miles you f*ckheads, build a new house!

We're not f*cking around anymore, it's time to be the tough guy. This is America Godd@mnit, Reagan's President and Clint Eastwood has his own police force.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Saw him years ago in Tampa, and he did that bit.  Too funny!  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#9]
For those wondering, it's from his album "Louder than Hell".

A hysterical rant, made all the more hysterical because it's TRUE!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sorry about that, I'm sure would have been a little better if we had more f*cking sleep. Thanks for those extra 6500 air miles you f*ckheads, build a new house!

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, yeah!

"That was too cool, man! American bombers coming in going 'WHERE'S THE BABY'S ROOM?'"

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#12]
There a film floating around on the torrent sites - Sam Kinnison - why did we laugh.. interviews with lots of comedians and actors and Sam's brother.

Worth watching if you're a fan. They also discuss the fatal accident.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I thought he was buried in Peoria IL where he was from??

Oh well he is missed,I thought he was great.I bet he would really have some funny shit about WOT If he were alive today
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I loved his solution for homelessness in America.  

Sam loved to just lay it out there, no matter how outrageous it was.  He will be missed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I saw him in NYC and he was funny as all hell...I can't remember laughing so hard
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Was he from Texas???
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

We saw him at the Old Lady on Brady the year before he was killed. I'd like to think that if I have a guardian angel or a patron saint that it is the Late, Great Sam Kinison..

AAAUUUGGGHH!!! AAAUUUGGGHH!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

Standing in a 7-Eleven screaming "Marlboro dammit! I said Marlboro, you know, smokie-smokie! I should have shot your ass back in Vietnam when I had the chance!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#18]
thanks for the post ! Sam was one of the funniest there ever was. That clip happens to be my fav also.

Another one was in the movie he was in with Rodney Dangerfield , the scene where he plays the tripped out Vietnam Vet History Professor.

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#19]
He was one funny preacher.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
For those wondering, it's from his album "Louder than Hell".

A hysterical rant, made all the more hysterical because it's TRUE!

Ah yes... that clip brings back memories of one youthful summer, the soundtrack of which consisted exclusively of "Louder than Hell" & "Appetite for Destruction."

RIP Sam.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:58:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Was he from Texas???

Born in Yakima, WA
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:29:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, he was a funny guy, no doubt...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#24]
It's a magazine, not a clip.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread!

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#25]
I think of that World Hunger bit every time I see a picture of starving people.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was he from Texas???

Born in Yakima, WA

No shit.  So was I.  We probably got borned by the same doc.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#27]
'Saw him a Yuk Yuks in Toronto circa 1986... Sitting right under one of the PA speakers... needless to say my ears rang for a while
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#28]
he was one of the greatest! not bad for a preacher. funny, funny man.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#29]
miss the guy a lot..There's only one Sam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top