Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 3:00:09 PM EDT
Hey i just got socom 2 yesterday and i was wondering if any of you guys play it or still play it online?  my name is Sonic Borg.  I'm still new and pretty bad at it but i'm getting better.  So hope to see you guys on there.  Post your names in this thread if you play.  Also is there already ar15.com clan?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, i play weekends, HARRY SACZ
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
cool on for tomarrow night?  my aim is prototrix0r i can't be on internet and that at the same time till i run another wire into my room but yeah.  i played a little bit today i'm getting better but for some reason my character always kinda walks backwards unless i push forward a lil bit not sure whats doing it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Want to play now? I was just on. IM me, i have to go get some more beer here in a few minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top