Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:27:52 PM EDT
This was my first trip to the show and ....wow!  So much to see.  Some incredible taxidermy on display, some incredible places to go and hunt...if you are a millionaire!!!!  I never thought there were so many makers of guns that cost 40,000.00 and up.  I just don't get the whole concept behind a 175,000.00 shotgun, but whatever...different strokes for different folks.  And I could not believe the awesome eye-candy on the arms of complete tools!!!  Talk about guys that got lucky!  It just goes to show that all you need is a lot of money and you can still shag totally hot chicks that are half your age  I did get suckered into trading in my Marlin 45-70 for a custom 1895 in 45-70 with a 20" barrel, laminated stock, extended magazine, action and trigger job, and a matte blue job by Brockman's Rifles!  

Anyone else go?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh...and I did find some jerky to buy at the show!!!

No other Arfcommers went???????  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top