Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 11:48:02 AM EDT
Hi all, my mom needs help.

She gets emails (mostly of the chain variety) with cute pics and stuff she wants to share with the rest of the family.

Once she forwards them, everyone who looks at the pictures only sees the dreaded RED X!!!

Mail is through Yahoo.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Well without more info if she gets chain emails, that might also mean she is subscribed to some service that sends the pics and they only allow her to view them. Can you right click on the picture and click save as? if so do that then add them as an attachment.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Is the picture actually included with the message, or is it an html link to a picture stored somewhere on the Internet?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Aw hell, she just had her Outlook's HTML settings off.

I sent emails to myself from her account, and it seems to work.

I've been getting red X's for weeks, didn't want to disappoint her that her Garfield picture didn't get to me...

"oh yeah, hehehe, that was funny, thanks!"

<sigh>

Well, now I can actually see the pictures in my spam...

Thanks for the quick response guys, I appreciate it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top