Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 8:25:12 PM EDT
Wasn't it because of all those "Jews?"
Neo-Nazis threaten to massacre Muslims at World Cup  

I'm tell'in ya, China and the middle east got nothing on the next united Europe under Germany.  Think Germany wont elect another dictator in the next 20 years, then you're fooling yourself.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
the EU will self destruct.  there are just too many centuries of bad blood between those countries.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the EU will self destruct.  there are just too many centuries of bad blood between those countries.

EXACTLY!  The EU is very unstable and will implode, but something else will rise from the ashes.  After the EU goes under there'll be a huge political vacuum with overwhelming social problems.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know!  The EU is very unstable and will implode, but something else will rise from the ashes.  After the EU goes under there'll be a huge political vaccum.

naw just balkanization and strife  like always for the foreseeable  future
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]

I don't believe Hitler was actually "elected".  His party got a lot of seats, and then he cut a deal with several of the older politicians (who thought they could influence/control him) to become Chancellor.

But technically, he was not "voted" into his office.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't believe Hitler was actually "elected".  His party got a lot of seats, and then he cut a deal with several of the older politicians (who thought they could influence/control him) to become Chancellor.

Didn't he also have a bunch of his political rivals murdered as well?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't he also have a bunch of his political rivals murdered as well?

Not sure about political rivals.

He certainly had a lot of the SA leadership taken out, because some of them were getting too big for their lederhosen I suppose.  

Not sure if he had politicians from OTHER parties assasinated.  I don't think so - but his brownshirts certainly were prefectly willing to get very rough with supporters of other parties, especially the communists.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
But will we come running to overthrow another Euro dictator when the fate of Muslims hang in the balance?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup just like yesterday..
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Germany? You mean New York She hasn't run yet. Oh, you meant Adolf.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I would tag for pics but the World Cup is months away.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
The World Cup it not unlike the Middle East, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That's when Al Frankengruber coined the slogan, "Selected, nicht elected" on his Air Deutschland radio program.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's when Al Frankengruber coined the slogan, "Selected, nicht elected" on his Air Deutschland radio program.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
But will we come running to overthrow another Euro dictator when the fate of Muslims hang in the balance?

Maybe we'll try our best, but by the time we get there it will be too late?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Another argument against parlimentary elections.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

We didn't do it for the Jews, why would we do it for the Muslims?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Remember? I wasn't a gleam in my grandfather's eye at the time. Geez.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, there was this whole thing in Kosovo...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While there was a sex scandel in Washington...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While there was a sex scandel in Washington...

Plus back then we weren't the world's cop yet, and PC-ness didn't exist.  Would we save muslims? probably, out of our sense of 'doing right', but for somereason I think even if we did, someone somewhere would A) scream foul and say we are beating up a smaller nation and B) the very people we save would plot our demise becasue we are the infidel's.  So to sum it up; It's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Remember when Germany elected Hitler?

yeah, it was like yesterday...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Remember? I wasn't a gleam in my grandfather's eye at the time. Geez.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top