Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2005 3:37:44 PM EDT
For the ladies who haven't been informed--there is an Arfcom river gathering for labor day weekend. All Arfcom members are welcome to attend. There is currently a waiting list for RV spots, but we have two campsites reserved for tents. The location is the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, Tx. The cost is $24 per car per night. A car can have no more that 4 adults. I believe we reserved the entire weekend (thurs-sun) but I will have to check on that. Anyone interested please IM me. We had a river gathering last weekend and it was a BLAST!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:33:37 PM EDT
IM in.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:16:12 PM EDT
IM on the way.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:03:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GoodLuckCharm:
For the ladies who haven't been informed--there is an Arfcom river gathering for labor day weekend. All Arfcom members are welcome to attend. There is currently a waiting list for RV spots, but we have two campsites reserved for tents. The location is the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, Tx. The cost is $24 per car per night. A car can have no more that 4 adults. I believe we reserved the entire weekend (thurs-sun) but I will have to check on that. Anyone interested please IM me. We had a river gathering last weekend and it was a BLAST!

just a few notes:

reserved 9-2,3,4,5
$24 per night per car but holiday weekends demand a 3 night minimum charge
additional people in vehicle are allowed but charged $6 per person per night with a 3 night minimum for a holiday weekend

website is www.guadaluperivertoobing.com
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:00:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:45:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
Last time I went to the river I hit a wave, my boobs fell out of my bikini top, I ended up tethered to a guy I didn't know who wouldn't leave me alone, and I lost my favorite beer can hat.

I'm still bitter about the hat.

I'm out.

Sorry about the hat and the annoying guy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:49:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:01:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

Last time I went to the river I hit a wave, my boobs fell out of my bikini top, I ended up tethered to a guy I didn't know who wouldn't leave me alone, and I lost my favorite beer can hat.

I'm out.

Sorry about the hat and the annoying guy.

Was that you?!

oh, nevermind

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/22/2005 6:09:58 PM EDT by TexRdnec]

I'm out.

i lost my damned near new team TX arfcom hat at the last arfcom river gathering so i feel you pain there...................

any pictures from your incident though?

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:15:41 PM EDT
Top Top