Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2002 11:02:52 AM EDT
Just got back from the video store, and got 3 videos.  The wife is recovering from minor surgery, so I got her two "Steel mag ya-ya sisters touchy-feely weeping period costume story of unrequitted love" type movies, and Rambo, the original, on DVD for myself!  Seems they've remastered it, and coverted it to 5.1 for me.  Should be bitchin!  I've seen a few "old" movies where they converted to 5.1, and actually it seems like the sound direction is even better than originally 5.1 movies.  Anyhowse, time to get a beer, make a few hot dogs, and watch some mayhem!
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The topic should read :"Anti-gun asshole on DVD"

"Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic. It's sad. We're living in the Dark Ages over there."- Sylvester Stallone during a 1998 Access Hollywood interview in London
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I really love the preachy hollywood types that make their living in shoot-em-up movies. Killing everything is sight.

Then they are on a talk show saying guns are bad.

What a load of ....
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I also like how these idiots go to a foreign country and bad mouth America, and don't expect it to get back here, duh, they never heard of TV before?
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, well, well.  Didn't know he was such a numbnuts, after all.  But then, if I watched nothing from numbnuts, I'd have to trash my TV and stuff altogether.  How F'in disappointing.  Oh well, off to watch the movie, though pissed at the homo Stallone, now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#6]
He's also a draft dodging coward, like his buddy Slick Willy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Yo.  Let it go.  LET IT GO.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
"I could've killed them all, and I could've killed you.  Down there you're the law, out here it's me." ---->>>>

Quoted:
Yo.  Let it go.  LET IT GO.
View Quote

And...

"If you're looking for trouble, you came to the right place buddy."

Still a cool .mov even though he's a homo and his mom's a shaman.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
and his mom's a shaman.
View Quote

What in the hell is the deal with her and the gold headbands?
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and his mom's a shaman.
View Quote

View Quote

Tin foil headband.  With a tin coating to give it that gold look.  Just like DPMS does with some of their parts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and his mom's a shaman.
View Quote

View Quote

Shes a Miss Cleo wannabe[:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and his mom's a shaman.
View Quote

View Quote

Shes a Miss Cleo wannabe[:D]
View Quote

You know how some people read palms? Well she has people stick their asses in paint and then sit on a piece of paper and she reads their butt prints... I mean... c'mon! BUTT PRINTS! What the hell... [%|]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
they're all ass-aliens

Kill your tv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top