Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 11:08:46 AM EDT
Anyone have any suggestions about private security detail corporations?  Who all does this kind of work inside (and outside) the U.S.?  What qualifications are needed?  How do these services pay?  I'm still a student and I'm just floating career options after I complete my required service time through ROTC.  All of out prof's so far have told us how difficult it is to get hired by federal law enforcement agencies.   How true is this?  I have a few contacts that can at least get me in the door to fill out some applications.  At this point I'm exploring all of my options.... CIA, DEA, FBI, INS, NSA, Secret Service,  U.S. Marshals.  Any help would be greatly appriciated.  Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The process (for federal agencies)is time consuming, that's all.

Diplomatic Security Service

Best job in the world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
it would be a great job
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quien,

Looks very interesting.  Do you personally work for Bureau of Diplomatic Security?  Thanks for the heads up and I'll look into this more.

-cms
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
There's always the mall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top