Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 4:42:26 AM EDT
I just got invited to go fishing in Alaska next month. I'm going to stay in Anchorage for 2 nites and I was hoping somebody might have a favorite hotel or nightspot? [:D]

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hotel?  In the summer?  Try to find a room now.  Hotels are springing up in the most unlikely places to make more hotel rooms for the summer.

As for nightspots in Anchorage, this is as good a guide as any: [url]http://www.anchoragefilmfestival.com/city_of_lights.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear you raven.
I've found places to stay but they are not cheap. Average price so far is $270 to $300 per nite.
This is a dream trip for me so I'll pay what it takes but you can stay at a 5 star in New york or Chicago for that kind of cash.
Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top