Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 2:52:08 AM EDT
Not sure where else to ask, but any way I played all the way through Medal Of Honer Pacific Assault awhile back, but now I want to play again, but I have replaced my video card since the first time I played if you've ran it before you know it's really finnicky about what cards it will run on, if it doesn't like it it will come up with a message saying something like "this card does not fully support Direct X 8.1", I'm running Direct X 9 by the way which is better so thats complete BS, but I really want to play it again so does anyone know of a way to force it to run?....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:04:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you have to reinstall the game? Or was it already installed and you just got a new vid card? If just a new vid card, you should have an option someplace in the game settings to do a vid test and let it redetect the card. If not, reinstall the game..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top