Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 11:41:25 AM EDT
Anyone watch this crap?  

I don't have cable and first saw it this weekend.  

Celebrities must be the stupidiest m'fers on the planet.  

In one, this celeb-chick went to visit the shop where her clothing line is made.  Some fake "agents" were there telling her that the place was a sweat shop.  

She engages these fake agents for what seemed like at least a half-hour.  She was damn near crying.  

Yet, she didn't, not once, think to call her LAWYER, or even her agent or manager.  WTF?  

Another one was that idiot Halle Berry at the premier of her movie Gothica.  They set her up so it appeared that she couldn't get in due to a "fire hazard" and some people needed to leave first.  

She looked like she was going to cry, "How can they not let ME in."  

Another one this punk rock looking retard was in some restaurant with his girlfriend.  They had the waiter hitting on her and challenging punker dude.  Punk dude put up with a LOT of crap before finally challenging watier boy to go outside.  I thought punker dude was going to cry.  He was actually SHAKING and rocking back and forth.  

What a bunch of maroons!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone watch this crap?  

What a bunch of Coconut maroons!

Fixed it....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
that show is probably as old as you are. monday night football, in an example of american fadism at it's finest, does a segment called "sacked" (at least they were sorta original) where they do the same thing to football players who are playing that night.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It's TV.  Not real.  Very stooopid.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's TV.  Not real.  Very stooopid.

Yeah, um, well, the celebs clearly believe it's real.  And they behave like buffoons.  

Like they've never had to deal with ANTHING approaching conflict in real life or how to handle it.  

It's clear they live in a fantasy world 24/7.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my favorite "Punk'd" episodes is where they have that nappy chick "Pink" show up at her boyfriend's place, and the (fake) cops have him in the car for running a motorcycle smuggling and chopping ring.   The (fake) investigator accosts "Pink" and tells her that the boyfriend had put her name down on everything, and the boyfriend is like "just tell them, honey... or they're going to take me away."

I have to give her credit.  After about a minute of this crap, she 's absolutely losing her shit.  But she finally (ding ding ding) says "fyou" and gets on the horn with her lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah . The best was when Justin Timberlake calls his momey and is just about in tears because the IRS is takeing everything he owned .
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
One of my favorite "Punk'd" episodes is where they have that nappy chick "Pink" show up at her boyfriend's place, and the (fake) cops have him in the car for running a motorcycle smuggling and chopping ring.   The (fake) investigator accosts "Pink" and tells her that the boyfriend had put her name down on everything, and the boyfriend is like "just tell them, honey... or they're going to take me away."

I have to give her credit.  After about a minute of this crap, she 's absolutely losing her shit.  But she finally (ding ding ding) says "fyou" and gets on the horn with her lawyer.

I remember that episode...but mainly because of what that slut was wearing - super tight pants and a super tight belly shirt. Her face could use a bit of work but damned if her body isn't hittable.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#8]
My fav one is where this guy is bashing the crap out of some guy's hummer and the guy just stands there like a punk and does nothing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top