Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2002 5:07:03 AM EDT
Has anyone else had problems with ASPI Tactical regarding customer service? I have been dealing with them for six weeks now, and am VERY frustrated. I just want to know if ayone else has had problems in the past.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a top folding stock for my shotgun from them back before christmas, and they were quick and helpful. In fact, I would reccomend them. I was surprised to see that you are having trouble with their customer service.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
silverc,
Glad to hear you had a good experience, but for me...it is all bad. I ordered a part from them, and found out that the part was not in stock...and wouldn't be for several weeks. I then requested that thy cancel the order, and that I would replace the order at a later date. I needed to use the funds for an emergency anyway. For the past six weeks, I've been trying to get my money back. One minute it's been credited, the next minute they can't find a record of my order/cancellation/reimbursement. Always a promise to call me back, NEVER a call back.

I've ordered a TON of stuff from other vendors, even had to cancel a few...and ALWAYS had prompt customer service and timely turn around for both delivery or crediting. If the parts were not in stock, I received calls or e-mails notifying me of such...NOT with ASPI though.

BTW, the amount is JUST under $400.00, so it's not like I am whining about a small sum of cash.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Well here is the latest. After calling AGAIN, they told me that they cut a check and sent it via mail yesterday. Now lets see if I actually get the check.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=122621[/url]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah-ha! I knew I couldn't have been the only one. Well, like I said, they just bought 5 more days of waiting...lets see if I EVER get the check. What's worse, they never offered to make it "right". Not so much as a "sorry" either. Sons of motherless goats.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I got royaly gouged on their shipping once, and I will never go back.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:53:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, it's bad to screw over a customer...especially within the gun community! I mean, we all read and post to these and other boards. Worse yet, they managed to SCREW a shit load of people all at once. I would think the LAST place to have a bad showing would be the BRC!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top