Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 3:41:20 AM EDT
This ones either going to be funny as hell or ghey as shit, Im not really sure yet. But its bound to offend somebody..

Based on the PC games of the same name (which are far less PC than just about any game you could mention including the GTA series) its probably going to be the best thing Uwe Boll has ever done.

Disapointingly, it looks like Gary Coleman declined to play himself in the movie despite him voicing himself in the game. pity really

trailer

postal-themovie.com/index.htm

www.imdb.com/title/tt0486640/

looks like its due to release 10.15.07

discuss
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:28:22 AM EDT
I was told they play the 9/11 attackings for laughs in the movie....I thought it was going to be a dark comedy like the game, but I'm now under the impression is just out for the shock factor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:53:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 6:54:01 AM EDT by metalsaber]
STAY AWAY. It is directed by Toilet Bowl himself. Every bad video game movie has been done by this guy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:41:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By metalsaber:
STAY AWAY. It is directed by Toilet Bowl himself. Every bad video game movie has been done by this guy.

Yeah but Im thinking that the only thing that may save this movie is the fact that its supposed to be a comedy.

Everything else hes done in game to movie conversions has been in the horror genre. due to shitty special effects, shittier scripts, and the shittiest of actors he managed to take horror and turn it into comedy.this time its actually supposed to be somewhat funny to watch

That being said, Ill probably torrent it instead of wasting 9 bucks to see it
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:20:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By metalsaber:

How this guy is able to hold a job in Hollywood is beyond me. He has not produced a single movie worth a damn. They ALL SUCK. It's not like some weird niche genre that has a cult following. They're all MST3K worthy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:06:52 PM EDT
IMHO the first postal game was great. The second was rather stupid. I just played though it since it had the same name as me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:29:59 AM EDT
I won't see it just because its directed by Uwe Boll. All of his movies are pure Grade A shit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:51:06 PM EDT
Comparing Uwe Boll's work to shit is disparaging to shit.
Top Top