Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 8:39:19 PM EDT
Considering all the tinfoil hat wearing paranoid types round these parts, figured you guys would find this interesting.

ZAPPER

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
As soon as I heard about RFID's and the potential misuse of them, I knew you could count the seconds until someone started selling "countermeasures" or supplying plans for them.

If it's electronic, someone has a way of fucking it up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Im not scared of them yet........
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As soon as I heard about RFID's and the potential misuse of them, I knew you could count the seconds until someone started selling "countermeasures" or supplying plans for them.

If it's electronic, someone has a way of fucking it up.

Yep, this is the equivelent of sticking it in her E-pooper using your pic taker.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That would kill all your credit cards in the process, too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That would kill all your credit cards in the process, too.

Your credit cards dont have electronics in them (Well, mine doesnt)
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#6]
They are magnetic, they will de-magnetize. All the RFID zappers I've seen at stores have a warning on them about tapes and credit cards.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They are magnetic, they will de-magnetize. All the RFID zappers I've seen at stores have a warning on them about tapes and credit cards.

I dont believe that, but I suppose better safe then sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top