Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2012 10:46:51 PM EDT

Here's my pink babies so far...hopefully soon I'll be adding a Ruger Vaquero with a high gloss stainless finish and pink pearl grips.  I was hesitant to put any permanent pink on the Colt since they aren't making that style anymore and I didn't want to take a chance on depreciating it's value in the future.  My next AR will be hydrodipped pink camo.
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are very tastefully done. I like them.

Now you can still be cute and guard the bubble gum factory. lol J/K

So you have PRD instead of BRD.

Have you seen the Palmetto State Armory Purple furniture?

Oh, welcome aboard this crazy ship of fools.

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Nice pic.  Apparently Palmetto discovered the arfcom magpul rit dye thread.

And Brandi, how do you like that Electra?  I've suggested it to a couple of ladies but never received any feedback if anyone actually got one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 1:15:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And Brandi, how do you like that Electra?  I've suggested it to a couple of ladies but never received any feedback if anyone actually got one.

She's a sweetie pie in person , and actually much prettier too. Jamin better hold on to that one. She appears to be his mirror image personality wise, and that's a good thing, as Jamin is a very personable person.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 8:08:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Really nice. I am planning on getting one of mine hydrodipped eventually just have to either build a new AR or decide to send in one of the saiga's.

decisions decisions.

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 8:08:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421052_10150605475897097_279117042096_9653910_1977816879_n.jpg

I really like that shade of purple.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Really nice. I am planning on getting one of mine hydrodipped eventually just have to either build a new AR or decide to send in one of the saiga's.

decisions decisions.

You know, a  Saiga 12 decked out in a  Tromix build, done in that flashy pink stripe camo in that top pic there would be all kinds of awesome.

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I LOVE the Elektra.  First time out of the box not a single hiccup. It's amazingly accurate along with being reliable. Obviously it's pretty but it's not just a pretty face. This gun is built for serious business and does it very well. No sharp edges to get caught while concealed. Feels great in the hand...the magazine it came with has a small lip on the baseplate that makes the gun feel very secure while shooting. The front grip 'scalloping' allows for an excellent grip without tearing up the skin on your fingers (I know guys don't care about that but it's important damn it lol). I thought I wasn't going to like the two dot sights but after using them they are just as easy as three dot sights.

Haven't had enough coffee so if none of that makes sense you'll know why.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I LOVE the Elektra.  First time out of the box not a single hiccup. It's amazingly accurate along with being reliable. Obviously it's pretty but it's not just a pretty face. This gun is built for serious business and does it very well. No sharp edges to get caught while concealed. Feels great in the hand...the magazine it came with has a small lip on the baseplate that makes the gun feel very secure while shooting. The front grip 'scalloping' allows for an excellent grip without tearing up the skin on your fingers (I know guys don't care about that but it's important damn it lol). I thought I wasn't going to like the two dot sights but after using them they are just as easy as three dot sights.

Haven't had enough coffee so if none of that makes sense you'll know why.

Is your Electra in 45acp or 9mm?
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
45.....I much prefer the 45 over 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where did you find the matching grip, stock and rail covers like that? I'd like a set similar to yours but in pink.  I checked out the Palmetto site but they only had the standard stock grip, forestock and buttstock.  Yours is perfect

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where did you find the matching grip, stock and rail covers like that? I'd like a set similar to yours but in pink.

If you check out the thread I linked to, you can make those by dyeing the Magpul parts with Rit dye.

Unfortunately, you can't have pink because you have to start with the available magpul colors, and there's no combo of existing color + dye that can produce pink.

We had a thread a while back trying to convince Magpul to offer either white or undyed polymer items, so that people can dye to any desired color, but they weren't willing to do that.

Here's another thread on the purple dye parts:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_19/351003_RIT_color_combos.html

Cavalry Manufacturing sometimes has pink furniture parts, not sure what their current status/stock would be on there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
K...thanks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hy, where is your range hat?

lol...it's in my pink range bag next to my pink everything else. I was going to put my pink paisley Fender Strat in the pic too but I ran out of room.  Hmmmm....maybe this pink obsession is getting out of hand.  I don't want to end up on one of those TV shows like "Intervention " or "Hoarding" lol.

Link Posted: 3/17/2012 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/Brandiwynter/IMG_2747.jpg

Here's my pink babies so far...hopefully soon I'll be adding a Ruger Vaquero with a high gloss stainless finish and pink pearl grips.  I was hesitant to put any permanent pink on the Colt since they aren't making that style anymore and I didn't want to take a chance on depreciating it's value in the future.  My next AR will be hydrodipped pink camo.

I MUST have that second one
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Pink and black....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top