Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/6/2007 1:07:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2007 1:09:22 PM EDT by MOS2111]
I have the following to be shipped for free to the firs deployed to say "Ill take it and give me his/her APO/FPO address." shipping is free Must be deployed to Iraq or Astan.

5x tactical medium underarmor and 1x civie grey long sleeve. These are a tight fit, but work well for the price. I wouldnt jump on them if you are over 165 or taller than 5' 10.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 8:27:07 AM EDT
Oh, and please dont IM me about the hazards of wearing this on patrol. Its free underarmor, wear it to the gym, when you are on base ect...

I am just trying to pass some free shit off that I would normally sell to help those deployed.

And I am not aware of a MCO that states Underarmor is a no no, seeing as how they have it in Cash Sales with an EGA on the label...
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:43:53 PM EDT
My stuff goes out tomm.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:51:43 PM EDT
I'm getting activated again in a month. I'll take that holster if you still got it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:59:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sharkman6:
I'm getting activated again in a month. I'll take that holster if you still got it.

I was hoping to mail it to somebody in theater, it's free (MPS). I'm stationed in WA too, but I might miss you coming this way while I am going the other. IM me with more timetable detail and I'll see what we can work out.
Top Top