Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 6:47:40 PM EDT by sharky30]
kind of craptastic and anti-USA tonight. making the Army look to be completely incompetent in assigning troops to duties
at least they seemed to make the UN observer lady into an ass too
and that blonde is an even bigger fucktard(as in the asshat like meaning, not that she's a slut, although she's a huge slut too) than I originally thought
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:56:55 PM EDT
I quit watching for good two weeks ago.

Thank you very much for confirming my decision.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:59:35 PM EDT
Very anti-US anti-war tonight.....not a good episode at all.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:01:00 PM EDT
that was terrible

what the hell was going on? Howd that guy get a bomb? I think they should have shot that ass.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:04:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigB1129:
that was terrible

what the hell was going on? Howd that guy get a bomb? I think they should have shot that ass.

The maintenance dude snuck it in as part of the toilet seat.

I agree. Why not shoot the guy? Worst case scenario is the same damn result as what happened anyway.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:04:55 PM EDT
From the preview for next week, looks like a little girl on girl action.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:06:09 PM EDT
This show is still on TV?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:06:34 PM EDT
I liked tonights episode. I was entertained. Mission accomplished.

Say it with me "T V S H O W"

You people need to quit being so critical of everything in your lives. You'll get prostate cancer!! Relax and freaking enjoy things for what they are. Don't expect diamonds in every piece of coal.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:09:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LonePathfinder:
I liked tonights episode. I was entertained. Mission accomplished.

Say it with me "T V S H O W"

You people need to quit being so critical of everything in your lives. You'll get prostate cancer!! Relax and freaking enjoy things for what they are. Don't expect diamonds in every piece of coal.

I guess we all were entertained if we watched it. But why not just some good old shoot em up action. That shit tonight was just stupid. I would have been 10 times better if they locked the assholes up in a cell and went out and shot some terrorist. And you cant have sex scences and not show anything, that guy looked like he'd never seen a piece of ass before. I coulnt stop laughing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:38:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 7:45:29 PM EDT by smoothie]
My favorite character is SMOKE!!! He's the real deal.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:46:55 PM EDT
It is the best show on TV right now. Those who wish not to have to think should stick to Law and Order or most of the other crap on television.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:55:08 PM EDT
Big fan of the show my self!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:59:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:
It is the best show on TV right now. Those who wish not to have to think should stick to Law and Order or most of the other crap on television.

-1. I like Rescue Me better and last nights episode was one of the most heart-wrenching network TV drama episode I have ever witnessed.(Takes the top of sad shows in the fiction category)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:27:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:21:29 PM EDT
It is the best show on TV right now. Those who wish not to have to think should stick to Law and Order or most of the other crap on television.[/quote/]

I hope your being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:26:50 PM EDT
I missed it. What's this about girl on girl action????
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:31:57 PM EDT
Sucked as usual.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:11:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hellhound:
From the preview for next week, looks like a little girl on girl action.....

yeah buddy!!! i gotta admit, mrs b getting nekkid for that dirtbag gave me a freakin' chubby...so much delicate perfect white flesh...

that show was totally pointless and silly...i liked the rpgist getting tagged with 10rds of .50 and just standing there twitching with little puffs on his chest... gimmee a break! yeesh!

and the rpg rocket! how stupid was that!!!???

and putting us troops IN THE CAGE with the prisoners??? c'mon!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:14:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bad_Aim:

-1. I like Rescue Me better and last nights episode was one of the most heart-wrenching network TV drama episode I have ever witnessed.(Takes the top of sad shows in the fiction category)

goddam, that was frigging awful. next week is gonna be even worse. it looks like the driver is gonna get shot but they don't show who does it. my bet's on the cop brother...
Top Top