Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2001 4:57:35 AM EST
I am selling a gun to someone in another state. His FFL has moved and the new address is different than the address on the license. Can I ship the rifle to the new address or can I only ship to the address on the license? Thanks, Bradd
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:10:55 AM EST
Can't answer your question but can give you this. Run his license number on ATF's FFL check. It will give you the current license status if active and the licensed business address. [url][/url]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:49:11 AM EST
I would not ship to anything but the address on the license. He was required to apply for an ammended license at least 30 days prior to moving.
Top Top