Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 8:11:09 AM EDT
Jorge Bush said flat out that their will be NO wall built on our border.

Im pissed that this POS RINO I voted for is willing to sell out his nation because we "need" illegals

We need a third party president from the Constitution Party

Im sick of this shit, Illegals should be shot on sight
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Im pissed that this POS RINO I voted for is willing to sell out his nation because we "need" illegals

We need a third party president from the Libertarian side or the Constitution Party

Cause that worked so well for California and Minnesota.  If you want real change, GET ACTIVE IN THE DAMNED PRIMARY.  Republican's still are a the party of Reagan.  We just didn't do a good job in the primary in 2000.  

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Quoted:

We need a third party president from the Libertarian side or the Constitution Party

Cause that worked so well for California and Minnesota.  If you want real change, GET ACTIVE IN THE DAMNED PRIMARY.  Republican's still are a the party of Reagan.  We just didn't do a good job in the primary in 2000.  

[/quote

A big plus.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I like a lot of the Libertarian party and mindset but why do you think a party that supports open borders would build a wall??

From their webpage on Issues and Posisions
www.lp.org/issues/immigration.shtml

The Libertarian Party has long recognized the importance of allowing free and open immigration, understanding that this leads to a growing and more prosperous America. We condemn the xenophobic immigrant bashing that would build a wall around the United States.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I am active and vote for all the elections not just "the big one"
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like a lot of the Libertarian party and mindset but why do you think a party that supports open borders would build a wall??

From their webpage on Issues and Posisions
www.lp.org/issues/immigration.shtml

The Libertarian Party has long recognized the importance of allowing free and open immigration, understanding that this leads to a growing and more prosperous America. We condemn the xenophobic immigrant bashing that would build a wall around the United States.

Thatys a new one, Ill take the Constitution Party then
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Got a link to an article saying No Wall?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#8]
They'll just dig under it, anyway.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#9]
It was in his press conference and reported on Fox today. Ill see if I can find an article-
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You want to shoot all the little kids too?  Maybe we should just send them to re education camps and hand them over too good Americans as breeding stock or for domestic work when they are old enough.

Sheesh.

How disgusting-an histrionic "what about the children" from a team member at arfcom.
What about the children of a multiple felon that gets sent to prison?  If the illegal aliens are deported, as they should be, THEY can make the decision of what to do with their anchor baby offspring-leave 'em with legal American citizens while they're sent back to whatever shithole they're from, or take 'em with them.  Not my concern either fucking way.

I'm sick of these emotional arguments meant to divert the issue.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#11]
If ryann and shotar get in a fight there will be bloodshed, I'm calling PETA.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
They'll just dig under it, anyway.

And burglars will just come in through the windows, so there's no point in putting locks on your doors

An israeli style fence (more of a fence system) would put a HUGE dent the number of illegals coming over the border.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#13]
We don't need a wall - but since we gave up Pannama, we could sure use a Canal...  A nice, deep, wide shipping canal - large enough for any current supertanker, or other large ship (aircraft carrier) - dare you to try to swim that  (an not get run over by the traffic).

Course building it would probably double the federal debt - but we could alway hire illegals to do it...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#14]
build a wall, authorize people to shoot anyone climbing the wall.  problem solved
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You want to shoot all the little kids too?  Maybe we should just send them to re education camps and hand them over too good Americans as breeding stock or for domestic work when they are old enough.

Sheesh.

Naw, shooting will do just fine....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top