Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2001 3:51:52 PM EDT
I am putting together a book for publication that would feature personal hand loads. I am hoping Some here might take the time to complete the form and share your experience/loads for my book. Of course anything you submit will be contributed to you and some of your personal info would be published. Following is a link to the form I am currently using. It will explain a little more. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions I would be glad to hear them.

Thank you
-Bill

[url]http://www.sustainable.tv/pet_load_post.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
So the deal would be that anyone who supplies you with personal handload info gets a copy of the book??

hanko
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No slam intended, but how is this different from Ken Waters series of the same name?
You might find the term "pet loads" is copyrighted, or at least in current use.
View Quote

It is not titled "Pet Loads" Sorry, that wasn't meant to be misleading, just a topic description I knew would be recognized. I researched it and could not find any other books on the subject. I am sure that name is copyrighted. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So the deal would be that anyone who supplies you with personal handload info gets a copy of the book??

hanko
View Quote

Yes, Electronic or inprint not decided yet, depends on the response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top