Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:41:53 AM EDT
I have just been charged by the higher ups with coming up with a knowledge base solution for our organization.

Has anyone out there in ARFCOM land ever had to purchase and setup KB software? If so, what did you use? How hard was the administrative side? How did the content creators like it? How did the users like it? How much effort goes into maintaining the underlying systems?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:43:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
I have just been charged by the higher ups with coming up with a knowledge base solution for our organization.

Has anyone out there in ARFCOM land ever had to purchase and setup KB Glock software? If so, what did you use? How hard was the administrative side? How did the content creators like it? How did the users like it? How much effort goes into maintaining the underlying systems?

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:25:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Has anyone out there in ARFCOM land ever had to purchase and setup KB Glock software? If so, what did you use? How hard was the administrative side? How did the content creators like it? How did the users like it? How much effort goes into maintaining the underlying systems?

Fixed it for ya.

Har-dee-har.

For once on this site, KB has nothing to do with tupperware.

Just software.
Top Top