Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 5:48:57 AM EDT
I am very close to ordering a 24" bull barrel upper from ASA, after reading some of the comments on this board I'm not sure its a good idea. What do you think about ASA and is there a better place to buy one. Also I would be putting it on a Colt Lower. Are the takedown pin holes the same diameter? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=12[/url]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Was hoping for a little more input.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I would go with a Armalite. I think they are very good. I am in the process of building a flat top. If I don't go custom(which I might not cause of money) I will go with a Armalite. The 24 inch heavy bbl is a good top end to buy. If the pin doesn't match up there is a conversion pin. I have a colt that has the same pin as a Bushmaster. Out of all the AR makers I think Armalite is they best.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster or Armalite.

DO NOT buy an ASA upper.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a Bull barrel, I would recommend DPMS, reasonably priced and very accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top