Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 8:41:05 PM EDT
I have been trying all night to get [red]Form 1040X[/red] to print out from the IRS.gov website and it just won't do it.  I keep receiving an error message for some reason.  

Is there anyone who can download it for me and send it via e-mail???  I need it in a non Adobe Acrobat form as that is what seems to be the problem.  I even have the latest version of A.A.  

Any help would be appreciated.  I will check back every now and then.  If you can help please send it to:

[email][email protected][/email]

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have A.A., and its not working, then maybe the IE plug-in is hosed... (happens all the time to me)

If the PDF isn't working, when you click on the link, right-click instead, and select "Save Target As..." to save the PDF...
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh...cool.  Let me try it then.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:34:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Well that almost helped.  I was able to bring the A.A. Form onto my computer screen but I recieve an error message every time I try to print it.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:56:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well that almost helped.  I was able to bring the A.A. Form onto my computer screen but I recieve an error message every time I try to print it.  
View Quote

What is the error-- could be a problem with your print driver. What version of AA are you using? try downloading the latest version of the free reader and see if that helps (maybe it was created using the newer PDF format). I downloaded it and it worked with the full version of Acrobat 5 (with all service packs installed).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top