Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 8:09:55 AM EDT
We need a little help with a new logo. We have some of the art done but what we are missing is a silhouette of a tactical or entry team. I've searched on google images and found nothing. Also, it can't be copywrited so we can use on the web and shirts ect. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#1]
your avitar

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks but that won't do for this one. Hope someone has something or can steer me in the right direction.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:33:00 AM EDT
[#3]
How about something like this?

Just change it to "AZ's Angels".
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We need a little help with a new logo. We have some of the art done but what we are missing is a silhouette of a tactical or entry team. I've searched on google images and found nothing. Also, it can't be copywrited so we can use on the web and shirts ect. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

are you talking about a bitmap or vector image? If you are outlining something, vector is the way to go.
You want find anything vector on google especially something that specific. I don't mind helping trace an image just give me a little time if it's very detailed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to elance.com, you can find soemone to do it pretty cheap and get some ideas.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:52:21 AM EDT
[#6]
blueshockey, that would be awsome!! As we are using this on a logo, we can probably use either image and I would imagine one coulld be saved as the other. What we want to do is replace the "T" inside the the right side of the "K" with the black silhouette of an entry team. Here is what we are working with.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
blueshockey, that would be awsome!! As we are using this on a logo, we can probably use either image and I would imagine one coulld be saved as the other. What we want to do is replace the "T" inside the the right side of the "K" with the black silhouette of an entry team. Here is what we are working with.
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=17619&iGalleryUnq=935&iImageUnq=31275

Not too bad, little degree of difficulty rounding the corners is all.
How big will the logo be? Front pocket area, centered on the back of a shirt?

Yes, once you create an image from vector it can be exported to just about any other format, vector is the “framework” of any logo. It allows you to change colors, re-sizing, etc.

Vector also allows it to be cut with a vinyl plotter like you see on the sides on vehicles.  Not to get off subject but when you cut vinyl you definitely want simple logos if possible, especially if they are small. i.e.  Chevy bowtie, browning deer head, etc.

Email me some silhouettes you are interested in and I will see what I can do.

[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top