Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2001 7:06:33 PM EDT
Hi everyone, I know this is not the right place to post this but I'm going shooting tomorrow and dont have enough loaded ammo [:(] Could someone please look up the startting and max loads for me [:)] 223, w748, 55gr. fmj.(can'nt find my reloading book)
I told you Mr. ATF man I only had one box of 22lr. on hand. Thanks Everyone!!! [beer]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
My Lee book says starting load is 24.4 grains and max is 26.2 grains for 3170 fps, but only 41,000 CUP -- pretty low for a max loading.

I personally would never trust my rifle, eyesight, etc. to loading data got over the internet from some guy named "Fuzzbean."
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks guys! I am very carefull, I have a winchester manual but they give only one load(26.2), so I use that as a base line in case someone told me somthing like 29.0 w748
Thanks for the quick info! [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top