Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 5:44:34 PM EDT
Ok my friend saw a video of guys blowing up one of the large construction road cones. He is wanting to figure out how to do it himself. I need to tell him some safe way to do it. I am pretty sure that it is illegal but that is not gonna stop him. I just need to tell him what to get and how to blow it up and that kind of thing. I think i have came to right sight. If any body can tell me how to illegaly blow up a road cone it would be you guys.

Thanks in Advance
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You have GOT to be kidding
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The cone launched like 60 feet in the air and it was impresive but i am gonna stay out of it. I like have my arms and my legs,a nd my toes and fingers. I might watch way way way way back from them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
illegal activity discussions will get you banned on AR15.com

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
And we're not going to.

Yes it's illegal. First you're (well, your buddy) is stealing it.

Then he's messing with explosives that would get the ATF all upset about. Don't ever make the ATF upset at you. You will loose every time.

Tell you buddy it's a very, very bad idea. That it's illegal as hell. And you will not help him with his idea one little bit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Then it is perfectly legal and they will not get in anytrouble whatsoever

Sorry i did not know
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I will tell you the very thing you should tell your friend.

Don't do it, don't involve me, don't be a fucking idiot.

Clear enough?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And we're not going to.

Yes it's illegal. First you're (well, your buddy) is stealing it.

Then he's messing with explosives that would get the ATF all upset about. Don't ever make the ATF upset at you. You will loose every time.

Tell you buddy it's a very, very bad idea. That it's illegal as hell. And you will not help him with his idea one little bit.

That is all i need to know

I appreciate your advice and i get the feeling they are still gonna get in trouble. By the way he is not really even my friend.

I am gonna stop know cause i dont want to get banned. I like my privilge pf posting here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#8]

IBTFL

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Get an admin to lock it i am so sorry about my fuck up

I feel like a fucking moron
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#10]
This board is comprised of people that follow the law.

Just give us your friend's name and address and your name and address, and I am sure you will get some type of info.

It may be a summons, but you will get something!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Son, do the words "accessory before the fact" mean anything to you . . . .
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I am about as strate laced as they come and i dont feel like going to jail over something stupid like that.

PS sorry if i have made anybody mad or pissed off at me. A appologize
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#13]
discussion of illegal activities
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top