Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 1:15:20 AM EDT
Alot of stuff I send off hastn seem to make it recently.

Several C&R copies never made it, 2 letters I sent to credit card company never made it along with a few others.  Did the Postal service start screwing up alot recently
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
The gubmint is intercepting your shit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:29:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Insurance...yes, insurance...you should be relatively associated with that term, taxman...get insurance
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I quess I will have to for the 3rd time Im sending out papers disputing a CC charge
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Newman!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I quess I will have to for the 3rd time Im sending out papers disputing a CC charge

Are you sending correspondence to the same address where you send payments?  If so, it will likely be discarded.  There is a different address for correspondence, which should be on your statement.

Of course, the credit card company could be trying to fuck you...is it MBNA or Capital One, by any chance???
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#6]

I don't trust the postal service. I've had stuff never delivered and stuff that was sent to me never arrive.

Does anyone remember, back about 8 or 10 years ogo, the news caught a carrier dumping all the undelivered mail into a dumpster instead of walking his rout?

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#7]

I had a spat of those earlier this year.  3 letters/checks vanished.  Cost more to stop payment on them than the amount they were written for.   I've started  paying online for as  many things as I can.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The gubmint is intercepting your shit.

+1

The snoops are on to you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't trust the postal service. I've had stuff never delivered and stuff that was sent to me never arrive.

Does anyone remember, back about 8 or 10 years ogo, the news caught a carrier dumping all the undelivered mail into a dumpster instead of walking his rout?

I think he was just dumping all the bulk/junk mail, IIRC (or maybe that was just the one I read about.

Hell, I'd pay him to throw all my junk mail away.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Someone is tracking you.

Reading mail is one of the easiest ways to learn aout a person.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I think this calls for that "its a trap" pic
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Been happening to me a lot lately. But rather bitter sweet actually, mail in bound & outbound getting swiped, in bound has been from current or former Army Rangers, 82nd Airborne, and IDF.

Whoever's doing this shit better enjoy themselves. They'll be in for a hell of a shit storm if (when) they slip up & step outta the shadows.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:15:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Go to a post office in another townand mail it from there
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#14]
My mail delivery sucks.  I got a P.O. Box and have important stuff sent there.  I'm always getting neighbor's mail.  I deliver it to them.  Hope they do the same for me.  

The carriers sweat all over the mail so bad, one motorcycle magazine was sweat thru to the 18th page.  

I've complained without any luck.  

Colt_SBR  

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:22:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I take my important mail like bills to a mailbox on the street, not my mailbox lil bastards from school would dig thru peoples mail on are street. I found check boxes empty .
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#16]
My neighborhood has cluster boxes. There are 14 boxes in one big box. Our mail is always mixed up and it's pissing me off.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#17]
When I was living in my first apartment after college, suddenly I started getting letters and phone calls from the electric company and two credit card companies stating that I hadn't paid my bills.  I couln't remember even getting the bills, but chalked it up to a brain fart on my part and paid up.  This went on for a couple more weeks - bills not arriving, some important paperwork for my student loans never arrived, etc.

I went down to the post office and complained.  They said they would take a look into it.  About a week later, I see and article in the newspaper about a letter carrier that got fired.  Turns out he had stacks and stacks of undelivered mail in his basement.  Seems he would deliver about half of his route, get tired, go home and take nap, and forget about the rest of the route.

Didn't have a problem with my mail after that!

Dave
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
When I was living in my first apartment after college, suddenly I started getting letters and phone calls from the electric company and two credit card companies stating that I hadn't paid my bills.  I couln't remember even getting the bills, but chalked it up to a brain fart on my part and paid up.  This went on for a couple more weeks - bills not arriving, some important paperwork for my student loans never arrived, etc.

I went down to the post office and complained.  They said they would take a look into it.  About a week later, I see and article in the newspaper about a letter carrier that got fired.  Turns out he had stacks and stacks of undelivered mail in his basement.  Seems he would deliver about half of his route, get tired, go home and take nap, and forget about the rest of the route.

Didn't have a problem with my mail after that!

Dave

Those ass's should go to jail for mail theft.  Maybe then the problem may fix itself.  

Colt_SBR  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top